Horsemeat: useful properties and recipes for cooking
Horses are one of the first animals that people domesticated. Since ancient times, horse meat is widely used to satisfy hunger, especially in nomadic tribes. Nowadays, not everyone can appreciate horse meat, many people can not accept this product, but in Central Asia horse meat is quite popular.
- What is the difference between horse meat and beef
- Composition and calories
- What is useful for horse meat
- Overall Benefits
- For women
- For men
- In Pregnancy
- For breastfeeding
- For children
- Slimming down
- Is horse meat jerky good for you?
- Horse sausage: benefits and harms
- Horse fat: benefits and use
- Medicine with horse meat
- For pancreatitis.
- For gastritis
- At gout.
- Harm and contraindications
- How to choose and store
- How to cook horse meat: Recipes
- In the oven
- In a pan
- In a multicooker
- What to cook with horse meat: Recipes
- Stewed meat
- Can the Orthodox and Muslims eat horse meat?
- Can dogs eat horse meat?
What is the difference between horse meat and beef?
Externally, horsemeat and beef are very similar, but they can still be distinguished from each other. The main differences are:
- Bone structure. By looking at the ribs, you can tell which animal the meat belongs to. In a cow they are flat, while in a horse they are semicircular. The beef shoulder blade looks like a triangle; the bone is wedge-shaped. But the horse bone is elongated, smoothly passing into the neck.
- Horse meat is much darker than beef, which is due to the high content of blood cells in the horse's body.
The horse meat itself is knocked down, bright scarlet in color, sometimes even with a purplish or brownish cast. If the cut of the meat is longitudinal, you can see the veins connected in bundles, and if cut transversely, you can see the grainy surface. Horse meat is not marbled. The horse fat is very soft, melting in warm hands.
The color of beef is intensely red, it can also be dark if it is bull meat. Young animals have pale meat. The fat is hard and solidifies very quickly. In section, cow meat is fibrous, with layers of fat and no subcutaneous fat.
If the meat must be identified when eating, you should focus on the taste and smell. Horsemeat has a characteristic aroma and a sweetish flavor. If the animal is not young, there may be an unpleasant smell and bitterness.
Composition and calories
Horse meat is a delicacy, and recognized in many countries. There are 187 calories per 100 grams, and a minimum of carbohydrates. It contains the following useful elements: potassium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, magnesium, vitamins B1, B2, PP, A, E, thiamine, riboflavin, sulfur, a huge content of iron.
Horse meat falls under the category of dietary, low-calorie dishes. But despite the huge list of useful components in the composition, not everyone eagerly eat horse meat. Horsemeat has practically no carbohydrates, and this, as we know, is the most suitable environment for the spread of all kinds of bacteria. Therefore it is necessary to be extremely careful and to know all the details of treatment of this meat.
What is useful for horsemeat
Horse meat is very valuable, it has a low composition of cholesterol, so it is considered dietary. The acids in its composition improve metabolism, intestinal function and microflora. Fat is a powerful choleretic product. Horse meat is hypoallergenic, this is its main advantage.
The benefits of horse meat:
- No negative effects on the heart.
- Stimulates the absorption of sugar, which reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Restores metabolism, and, as is known, with a good metabolism people do not tend to gain excess weight.
- Beneficial effect on increasing the potency.
- Has a positive effect on the nerve cells.
- Increases the body's ability to resist viral diseases.
- Strengthens connective tissue.
- Heals the pancreas.
- Due to the presence of iron has a good effect on the function of the hematopoietic system.
- Normalizes the work of the heart.
Horse meat is one of the most useful meats, and the above-mentioned properties of this unique product serve as proof.
Many people are convinced that meat is the food of men. Yes, it gives them strength and performance, but for women it is also an indispensable product in the diet. Women of the weaker sex prefer lean meat, and horsemeat is an ideal dietary food. Also, the components contained in this product contribute to hair growth and radiant skin.
Men who frequently consume horse meat experience improved male health. Members of the stronger sex are more prone to stress than women. Studies show that men are much more likely to suffer from cardiovascular disease. With such ailments are assigned a strict diet, in which the permitted use of horse meat.
The introduction into the diet of horse meat during pregnancy is quite justified. During this period, a woman needs a sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals (double). In addition to the excellent composition of horse meat, its easy digestibility makes it an indispensable component of the diet of pregnant women.
The positive effect of horse meat on metabolism contributes to the fact that women do not gain excessive weight throughout pregnancy. Abuse horse meat, however, is not recommended.
Mother's milk includes all the necessary substances for the proper development of the baby. Its quality can be affected by the food consumed by the breastfeeding mother during lactation. Horse meat is not allergic and does not contain a lot of cholesterol, which, in fact, makes this meat not dangerous and relevant for the consumption during pregnancy and lactation.
You can introduce meat into the diet 10 days after birth, no more than 3 times a week, and no more than 60 grams per serving. This applies to the first 3-4 months, then you can gradually increase the amount to 4-5 times.
During lactation it is allowed to eat boiled, stewed and baked meat, but no fried meat. Half raw horsemeat or with blood is forbidden to breastfeeding mothers.
The importance of horse meat lies in the fact that the proteins in its composition are easily digestible. It is allowed and even recommended for children from one year old to consume this product. It should also be included in the diet of children who suffer from lactose intolerance.
For weight loss
Horse meat is a perfect product for those who struggle with excess weight. There is even a special diet on horse meat, thanks to which you can lose about 5 kg in two weeks.
The diet provides two types of menus that must be alternated during the whole time. Any deviations from the proposed diet are not welcome. You should exclude sugar, sweets, alcohol and caffeine. Plenty of drinking is recommended.
- For breakfast, you should consume unleavened rice without oil, 200 g of boiled horse meat, and green tea without added sugar. Lemon or ginger can be added to the tea, if desired.
- For lunch you can eat 250g of horse goulash, vegetable salad with vegetable oil without salt and any unsweetened fruit. Bananas and grapes are strictly prohibited.
- For dinner - boiled horse meat with fresh tomatoes and a tea drink. No sugar should be added to the tea, but it may be brewed with spices (cinnamon, badjanug, cloves and other spices will do).
- For the second dinner: drink a glass of nonfat kefir.
- For breakfast: 100 grams of oat groats boiled in water with boiled horse meat. A green apple is also allowed.
- At lunch: 200 g of stewed horse meat and fruit with a minimum of sugar.
- For dinner: boiled horse meat with two slices of wholemeal bread, fresh cucumbers and unsweetened tea.
- For the second dinner: 250 g of low-fat cottage cheese is allowed.
This diet is considered low-carbohydrate, enriches the body with fiber and protein. Horse meat takes a long time to boil, so for convenience you should prepare large pieces, counting on a couple of days. It is better to store boiled horse meat in a container with an airtight lid.
Is horse meat jerky useful?
Horse jerky is as natural a meat product as possible, it has no chemical additives, but there is a huge amount of nutrients. Horsemeat prepared in this way keeps for a long time. It is recommended to use it for people who suffer from anemia.
Although this meat has many health benefits, it can cause damage to health in the case of its excessive use. It is strictly forbidden to eat dried horse meat to those who have kidney failure.
Horse sausage: benefits and harms
Horse meat is extensively used in the production of sausages, but this product is more common in Asian countries and has its own name:
- Kazi is popular in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. This dish is commonly prepared on important dates.
- Mahan - this sausage contains meat and horse fat.
- Kyzylyk - one of the oldest dishes made of horse meat.
- Sudjuk or tutirma is a dish made of horse meat, but sometimes beef or lamb is added to it.
The use of horse meat sausage promotes the activation of metabolic processes in the human body, which affects weight loss. Complex of amino acids and vitamins contribute to the gastrointestinal tract.
To exclude the possibility of infection with parasites, horse sausage must be purchased in proven places. It is strictly forbidden to patients with gout.
Horse meat is also added in the manufacture of other sausages to give the consistency of elasticity and spiciness to the taste.
Horse fat: benefits and uses
Horse meat contains a very small amount of fat, which differs from beef and pork in its properties. In its formula it is almost identical to vegetable oil and has a choleretic effect.
Due to the unique qualities of horse fat, its use has a good effect on the recovery of the body after jaundice. It is widely used in cosmetology, has a beneficial effect on burns and frostbite.
Horses accumulate fat in the ribs, so it is this meat area is characterized by the greatest nutritional value.
Horse meat in medicine
Because of its generous composition of vitamins and nutrients, horse meat is often used for medicinal purposes. For example, for people with low hemoglobin, doctors recommend consuming horse meat. Also, this product should be eaten by those who work in conditions of high radiation. Scientists have proven that regular but moderate consumption of horse meat can stop the recurrence of cancer cells. First courses of horse meat are useful and promote recovery after severe injuries and infectious diseases.
Horse fat - a unique component of cosmetic products aimed at rejuvenating the skin. It is also used for burns and frostbite.
Horse meat is a treasure trove of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Horse meat is consumed by diabetics, it helps the gallbladder. Due to the fact that horse meat regulates blood sugar levels, it is recommended for people with diabetes. Fried meat should be excluded from the diet, but baked in the oven or grilled on coals is ideal for diabetics.
Important: The glycemic index of horsemeat is 0 units.
People suffering from pancreatitis should include horse meat in their diet, because the useful elements in its composition help to recover faster and stabilize the work of the pancreas. Patients with pancreatitis are allowed to eat horse meat only in boiled form.
Horsemeat can be consumed if a person has gastritis. Horse fat in many characteristics is similar to lean oils and actually contains no cholesterol. With such a disease in the diet should include boiled and stewed horse meat and avoid fried dishes.
In case of gout
Horse meat is strictly forbidden to people suffering from gout, due to the presence of purines.
Harms and contraindications
Only horse meat bought from unverified sellers can cause harm, because there is a chance to buy a product infected with parasites. To be reinsured, horse meat should be subjected to a long heat treatment.
Excessive consumption of horse meat is forbidden. The product is contraindicated for people who suffer from gout.
How to choose and store
It happens that horsemeat is sold instead of beef, so when choosing, you should pay attention to the color of the meat and its smell. If you do not want to miscalculate the freshness and quality of the product, choose thick and tough meat. If you press with your finger on the flesh of a fresh horse there will be no indentations. If there are dents, it means that the horse meat is spoiled.
The fat of high quality horse meat is snow-white and melts easily, even from body temperature. The surface of fresh horse meat is glossy and slightly moist. If you touch quality horse meat with a paper towel, there will be no traces.
It is not recommended to store horse meat for a long time. It is preferable to save it in a vacuum container, in the refrigerator. In order to freeze horse meat properly, it should be cut into pieces, each wrapped in foil and then put in the freezer.
How to cook horse meat deliciously: recipes
Although in modern cooking, horsemeat is not as relevant as the inhabitants of Central Asia, everyone, regardless of nationality and place of residence, should at least once try this unusually tasty and useful product.
In the oven
Appetizing delicious dish, which is very popular in Tatarstan, is horsemeat baked in the oven. It is recommended to cook it in a heat-resistant pot. Necessary ingredients:
- one kilogram of horse meat;
- one kilo of potatoes;
- one and a half cups of broth;
- vegetable oil;
- spices - to taste, goes well with baked suneli;
- bay leaf;
- 2 bulbs of medium size.
This amount of products is calculated for 5-6 servings. Preparation Steps:
- Wash the horse meat well and cut into long strips.
- Pour oil into a hot frying pan and place the horse meat slices. Fry it on both sides until golden brown. While the meat is roasting, peel, wash and cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Put the horse meat into a roasting pot, put the sliced potatoes on top.
- Add spices, bay leaf, salt and pour the broth over it. The amount of liquid should be such as to slightly cover potatoes.
- Put the pot in the preheated oven, without closing the lid. The temperature mode of baking - 200 degrees. After boiling, cook the dish for another hour.
- Peel the onions and cut them into thin rings, then fry them in the same pan, where the meat was cooked.
- When cooking in the oven is complete, carefully take out the potatoes from the pot and distribute on plates, then the horse meat, and on it - fried onions.
- Pour the broth formed during baking into deep bowls and serve separately.
The meat cooked in this recipe is quite juicy and goes well with a side dish of potatoes.
In the pan
Cooking horse meat in a pan is very easy, plus the meat turns out delicious and juicy, which will not leave any man indifferent. If horse meat is fried without marinade, it will turn out tough.
To cook juicy and soft horse meat in a pan you will need the following products:
- one kilogram of horse meat;
- 50 grams of soy sauce;
- 150 grams of olive oil;
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper flavoring;
- two sprigs of thyme;
- Two sprigs of rosemary;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 teaspoon salt;
The longer you marinate the horse meat, the tastier the dish will come out. The ideal is to leave it overnight, but if time is impatient, you should allow at least 3 hours for it.
- Wash the horse, clean off the foil and fat, if any.
- Cut it into thick slices and pour the marinade on it.
- To prepare the marinade mix soy sauce, mustard, spices, salt, olive oil and finely grated garlic.
- When the meat has infused, remove the herbs and marinade.
- Put meat into a hot pan, do not pour oil.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes on each side.
This delicious dish is served with any side dish, goes well with adjika or any other sauce.
In the multicooker
There are many recipes based on horse meat in the multicooker. But the stew turns out especially delicious and appetizing. To cook it, you need:
- half a kilogram of horse meat;
- large carrots;
- two tomatoes of medium size;
- sweet peppers;
- 2 cups of water;
- 4 tablespoons mustard;
The recipe is for two servings.
- Before cooking, marinate the horse meat in mustard: cut into cubes, rub with salt, add mustard and leave for half an hour.
- Cut the vegetables into medium-sized pieces.
- Marinated meat together with vegetables to put in a multicooker, pour water and select the mode "Stew".
Cooking time - one hour and forty minutes.
This dish is perfectly combined with a side dish of steamed broccoli.
What can be cooked from horse meat: recipes
A large number of different dishes can be prepared from horse meat, some people even use it in raw form.
A recipe for a very tasty snack from horse meat. Required products for cooking at home:
- 1.5 kilograms of horse meat;
- 1 tablespoon salt;
- 1 teaspoon black pepper;
- 7 cloves of garlic;
- intestines - about 50 g.
This dish takes about four hours to cook. Yes, it is not fast, but there is nothing complicated about the cooking process itself:
- Wash the horse loin and chop it in small pieces. Soak the guts in advance, they should stand in water for about 3 hours before cooking.
- Crush garlic (it is better to use young garlic), mix it with salt and pepper.
- Rub the meat with spices, put it in a gut and tie it. Then pierce the gut with a toothpick and send it to boil.
- Boil it for at least 2 hours from the start of boiling. You can add salt, pepper or bay leaf to the water, but it is not necessary. Some people prefer to cook kazylyk in broth.
- When the snack is cooked, put it under a burden until it cools down. When kazylyk cools, put it in a cold place and let it infuse for a week.
An excellent recipe for making horse meat stew. Necessary products:
- one kilogram of horse meat;
- three teaspoons of salt;
- black pepper pea;
- pork fat.
- Wash and coarsely chop the meat, then give it a good beating with a kitchen hammer.
- Prepare the container for the stew: wash and dry the jars and put two bay leaves and two peppercorns at the bottom.
- Place the meat in the container, tightly, but not all the way to the top.
- On top of rub salt and put two more bay leaves and slices of lard.
- Cover the jars with foil and put in a spacious container in a water bath in a not heated oven. Set the temperature to 180 degrees and stew for about 6 hours.
Ready stew sealed with metal lids. If you plan to store in the refrigerator, but not in the cellar, you can close the jars with ordinary kapron lids, it will not disappear in this form throughout the year.
This dish made from horse meat is rare, but very useful, has a specific taste. This delicacy is popular in Central Asia and the Caucasus. The necessary products:
- One kilogram of young horse meat;
- 300 grams of pork fat;
- 1 teaspoon zira seasoning;
- 2 slices of loaf;
- garlic clove;
- 200 ml of milk;
- onion of medium size;
- ground crumbs;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Preparing horse meat cutlets:
- Chop the horse meat finely, then soak it in salt water and leave for a few hours.
- Pass the horse meat, pork fat and garlic through a meat grinder.
- Remove the husks from the onion and chop, soak the loaf in milk.
- Mix all ingredients and add spices.
- When the stuffing is ready, form medium-sized cutlets and fry on a hot pan.
If desired, you can add a handful of sesame seeds to the breadcrumbs, it gives a peculiar note to this dish.
A traditional Kazakh dish made of lamb or beef and horse meat. For the dish you need:
- horsemeat - 500 gr;
- lamb meat with bone - 800 gr;
- bay leaf;
- a small onion;
- carrot of medium size;
- allspice and salt.
- Prepare a broth from the above products. To do this, put the meat to boil on the fire, when it boils, turn down the heat and remove the foam.
- Cook it for about 3-4 hours. During cooking, from time to time remove the foam for transparency of the broth.
- An hour before completion, put peeled onions, peppers, whole carrots, bay leaf and salt into the pot.
While the broth is boiling, you need to knead the dough, which requires:
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 onions;
- salt and pepper;
- a glass of water;
- flour - about 500 grams;
- In a deep bowl, pour the flour, add the beaten eggs, salt and water. While kneading, additional flour may be needed. When finished, wrap in a bag and leave for half an hour.
- It is convenient to roll out the dough on a table sprinkled with flour. Pinch off a fist-sized piece and roll out thinly with a rolling pin, cut into rhombuses.
- When all the dough is cut, leave to dry slightly, 40 minutes is enough. If you are short on time, you can use an oven heated to 60 degrees to dry the meat.
- Remove the meat from the broth and leave it to cool. Use a slotted spoon to remove the spices from the pot and strain. Cut the cooled meat.
- Peel and chop two onions.
- Skim off the fat from the broth, put it in a frying pan and heat it up. Place some of the sliced onions in the hot fat and fry.
- In a separate pan pour two ladles of broth, boil and send the rest of the onions, add the pepper and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove onions with a slotted spoon from the saucepan, add another glass and a half of broth, bring to the boil and cook the dough rhombuses in it. The noodles obtained in this way should drain after being brought to a boil.
- After that, add it to the fried onions and stir.
- On a plate, place boiled rhombuses, chopped meat on top, then onions taken from the broth and garnish with pepper.
Beshbarmak is ready. Serve with the remaining broth poured into bowls. Sprinkle the dish itself with finely chopped parsley.
Useful and elementary dish. Since horse meat cooks for a long time, it is necessary to prepare a broth in advance. To make it you need the following products:
- horse meat,
- bay leaf,
- The bay leaf, the allspice and salt.
Put everything into a saucepan, pour water and boil for about 4 hours. After the meat is removed and shredded, and the broth is strained. To make the soup you need:
- 200 g of cooked horse meat;
- large onion;
- Medium carrot;
- 200-250 grams of noodles or noodles;
- 1;5-2 liters of broth.
- Bring whole broth to a boil and add chopped onions and grated carrots, not large.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Then add the meat and after 10 minutes add the noodles or noodles.
- After 5 minutes remove pan from heat. The soup is ready. Serve with garnish.
Goulash of horse meat is a simple, practical dish that is very tasty and healthy. Products needed:
- 700 g of horse meat;
- large onion;
- a tablespoon of flour;
- half a cup of tomato paste;
- spices to taste.
To prepare a delicious goulash, you should choose a young stallion, then the dish will be juicy, and in such meat there are no veins and fat layers.
- Cut the meat into slices of medium size.
- On a heated frying pan fry the horse meat in vegetable oil.
- When it is golden brown, add chopped onion and fry on medium heat.
- When the onions are translucent, add more oil and a spoonful of flour. Stir well to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add tomato paste diluted in a little water, stir it and pour in water to cover the horsemeat pieces. Then add the spices, turn down the heat and cook for 30-40 minutes.
Goulash of horse meat is tender and soft, can be combined with any grits and potatoes as a garnish, it is also suitable for pasta.
There are many different recipes for horsemeat kebab, but as different as they are, all involve a long marinating of the meat.
- Before soaking the horse meat, peel it of its foils and cut it into pieces of the desired size. Only then pour the prepared marinade and place it in the refrigerator for at least 10 hours. The longer the horse meat is marinated, the juicier and softer the horse shish kebab will be. The ideal marinade time is one day.
- When the meat is marinaded, thread it on skewers, if desired, alternating the slices with onion rings and diced tomatoes or zucchini.
- Cook the barbecue on the coals for 15 minutes.
The most common types of marinade per two and a half kilograms of horse meat:
- In a liter of water pour a glass of apple cider vinegar, add the onions. Half of the onion cut in half rings, the second - finely grate. Then salt the marinade and add 1 teaspoon of red hot pepper.
- Add 0.5 teaspoon of marjoram, 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, ¾ teaspoon of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Chop 2 medium onions and two kiwi fruits. Add two onions cut into rings, 2/3 teaspoon marjoram, black pepper and salt. If the kiwis are not available, they can be replaced by lemons.
It is best to baste the horsemeat pieces before starting the marinade. No matter what marinade recipe is used, the base should be sour. It is best to use coals derived from fruit trees to roast the kebab.
Although horse meat is not so popular in modern cooking, pilaf with this meat is worth a try for everyone. To make it you need:
- 200 g of boiled horse meat;
- 35 g of melted butter;
- One small carrot;
- 70 grams of rice;
- medium onion;
- barberry, raisins or other dried fruits;
- salt and pepper.
Preparation of pilaf:
- Rice is washed with hot water and boiled until soft.
- In a saucepan or any other dish in which you plan to cook pilaf, melt the butter and fry boiled horse meat, pre-cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Place carrots and onions cut into julienne strips on top of the horse meat and rice.
- Pour a little broth left over from cooking the horse meat into a saucepan.
- Cook the pilaf for an hour and a half. While the dish reaches the desired temperature, steamed dried fruits. In the finished pilaf add raisins and barberries.
The recipe is designed for 8-9 servings.
Traditionally, basturma is made of beef, but this snack also turns out extremely tasty from horse meat. Divide 1,200 g of meat into four equal pieces. Two pieces are filled with a lot of salt, one and a half kilograms is enough. And the remaining two pickle with a mixture of salt and Provencal herbs - 1 kg of salt and 200 grams of spices. To leave the horse in this form for 3 days.
After the required amount of time, soak the meat in water for 4 hours. Wipe the horse with paper towels and make cuts in each piece, so that it is easy to hang.
Next, prepare the marinade: 3 tablespoons of flour, 1 tablespoon each of paprika and chamannes, 2 teaspoons of dried garlic, half a cup of water, 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper. Mix all the ingredients to make a sauce to coat each slice of horse meat with. Then let it dry for 10-14 days. Serve the ready basturma as an appetizer, pre-sliced into thin strips.
This is a hearty and very rich soup that can be made at home or outdoors in a cauldron. Ingredients needed:
- half a kilogram of horse meat;
- two small onions;
- one garlic clove;
- large carrot;
- 30 g of tomato paste;
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- bay leaf;
- salt and pepper;
- Bring the meat to a boil, remove the foam and add a few bay leaves.
- After that, peel the onion and put it whole into the broth.
- Dice cooked horse meat, put it into a frying pan heated with oil, fry it and add chopped onions and carrots.
- Then add tomato paste and braise the meat for 15 minutes.
- Roasted vegetables with meat put into a container for cooking shurpa and fill it with broth. Bring to the boil and add seasoning.
- Cook shourpa for 15 more minutes. Serve the dish in portions, pre-sprinkle with chopped greens.
Can the Orthodox and Muslims eat horse meat?
There is much controversy surrounding the question of whether horse meat can be eaten, both in Orthodoxy and in Islam. For example, the Old Testament mentions the division of animals into clean and unclean. The former include cloven-hoofed animals and ruminants, which are acceptable to Orthodoxy. The horse is not a cloven-hoofed animal, so it is an unclean animal that is forbidden to eat.
As far as Muslims are concerned, according to Shariah, eating horse meat is makrukh. But in one hadith, which tells of Aisha, who wanted to try a dish of horse meat, the Prophet Muhammad said that it is not forbidden.
Can dogs be given horse meat
Meat is an essential component of a dog's diet. It influences their health and looks: their coat becomes softer and shinier. And dogs which are fed horse meat are also more energetic and active. Horse meat is ideal for feeding dogs, and it is suitable for consumption even when it is not cooked. It is easily digestible and does not cause allergic reactions in animals.
But we must not include horsemeat in the daily ration of dogs, we should limit it to 2 or 3 times a week.
Horse meat is an ambiguous product, because on the one hand it is very useful for the human body, but on the other hand it can cause harm. It is very important to know how to cook horse meat correctly, to observe the rules of storage and heat treatment. In the presence of serious diseases that cast doubt on the possibility of consuming horse meat, it is best to consult with a doctor before including this product in the diet.
«Important: All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only for your own health. Please consult your health care professional before applying any recommendations. specialist. Neither the editors nor the authors are liable for any possible harm caused by materials."