Linden honey: what is it made of, benefits and harms, uses
One of the most valuable and elite varieties of honey is linden. It is the first kind that man tasted. At first, linden honey was extracted from the hives of wild bees and used as a sweet. Later, the medicinal properties of the product were also discovered.
- Types of linden honey
- What is the difference between linden honey and flower honey
- Composition and calories
- Useful properties of linden honey
- General benefits
- For Women
- For Men
- When pregnant
- For breastfeeding
- For children
- Recipes of folk medicine with linden honey
- Strengthening remedy for colds
- At the first symptoms of ailments
- When coughing
- Black radish with honey for dry cough
- Wheat tortilla with honey (external use)
- Gastritis (low acidity)
- For frequent problems with stools
- Means to improve immunity
- Linden honey in cosmetology
- Vitamin Honey Mask with Oat Flakes
- Honey mask for problem teenage skin
- Acne treatment
- Scented Oil Bath for Moisturizing the Skin
- Anti cellulite treatment
- Rejuvenating Bath
- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Hair stimulant
- Instant remedy for split ends.
- Harms and Contraindications
- How to choose and store
- How quickly it crystallizes
- How to distinguish from counterfeit
- How to consume linden honey
- Interesting facts about honey
Linden honey is used in cooking, cosmetology and medicine. The best cure for colds in the world does not exist. Fragrant, delicious product produced by bees, endowed with many qualities that benefit the body.
Types of linden honey
In nature, there are about 45 varieties of linden. On the territory of Russia, 16 varieties of the tree are found. The best honey bears are considered trees growing in climatic zones with high importance: the middle belt of Russia, the Krasnodar region, the Caucasus, the Primorsky region, Bashkiria.
Depending on the area where the honey is collected, there are several types of bee product:
- Bashkirian. The area is predominantly covered with small-leaved varieties of trees. Obtained from the nectar of the flowers of this variety of linden honey is characterized by light yellow hues. Sometimes the color of the product is almost transparent. A characteristic feature of linden honey from Bashkortostan is a sweet rich taste with a predominance of menthol notes and a rich smell. The fresh product has a subtle bitterness in taste. Over time, it disappears.
- Seaside. The bees of this region collect nectar from the flowers of the best honey-bearing tree - the Japanese linden. The variety of woody plant also influenced the name of the bee product. Often the seaside linden honey can be found under the name - taka linden. Only the pumped product is amber in color, sometimes with a greenish, slightly cloudy hue. It is characterized by a strong fragrant flavor, which does not disappear after crystallization. It is sweet and sugary, with no bitterness aftertaste.
- Caucasian. Bees collect nectar in mountainous areas from wild trees where, in addition to linden, other grasses and trees can be found. Therefore, the honey is not classified as monofloral, but still has a predominance of linden flavor. The product has a fragrant bright smell, but has a darker hue than honey collected in other areas. It is effective in the treatment of colds and sore throats, and when combined with warm milk or tea, it is an excellent remedy for lowering fever.
- Tzar's Lime. This is the name given to the kind of honey collected in the forests of the northern regions. A distinctive feature of the product is a fragrant smell with specific tones. It has a rich sweet taste with a characteristic tartness. Color - light yellow, translucent. In addition to the prevention and treatment of viral diseases, this type of honey is considered one of the best natural remedies to strengthen the immune system and increase vitality.
All varieties have a fragrant aroma of linden blossom. It may differ in saturation and degree of persistence. It depends on the variety of tree and the area where the nectar is collected. These parameters affect the color and sweetness of the product.
What is the difference between linden honey and flower honey
Floral honey is a polyfluoric variety, and is the result of bees processing nectar collected from several types of flowers, herbs, and flowers. Lime honey is polyfluoric, with 40 percent or more of the pollen from linden flowers in the nectar.
- Gathering period. Limited to the flowering of the tree. Nectar harvesting occurs between July and August.
- Aroma. Predominant fragrant linden honey. Remains quite strong odor after sugaring.
- Color. From light yellow (translucent) to amber.
- Taste. The aftertaste is subtle with a bitterness. Completely bitterness disappears after saccharification.
- Crystallization. In the liquid state is short-lived. By the beginning of winter, it is very difficult to find this type of honey un-sugared. The high sucrose content contributes to the fast period of crystallization.
- Gathering period. Spring - Summer.
- Flavor. It is a very pleasant, but not very predominant smell of any particular plant. Sometimes fruity notes are felt. After crystallization, the aroma is weaker.
- Color. It is more intense yellow. It can have darker hues, even brown (if pollen from a buckwheat flower is present).
- Taste. Mild, with tangible herbal notes. Aftertaste quite long, without bitterness.
- Crystallization. Remains liquid for up to 7-8 months, as fructose predominates over sucrose.
The chemical composition of flower and linden honey has minor differences that do not affect the level of usefulness of the products. Both varieties are delicious, flavorful and excellent helpers in the fight against many diseases.
Composition and caloric content
The value of linden honey lies in the uniqueness and balanced ratio of components in the composition. It is characterized by the presence of:
- Carbohydrates, which form the basis of the chemical composition. Linden honey contains about 90% of these compounds: fructose (25-42%), glucose (23-55.2%). The degree of saturation of the product with these compounds depends on the location of nectar collection, the breed and age of bees, and the weather during the collection period.
- Water. The amount of this component occupies 12-20% of the composition.
- A small percentage of protein.
- Vitamin and mineral complex consisting of salts, vitamins C, A, E, K, B group representatives. They are what give the product useful properties for the body. The ratio of minerals in the linden honey is similar to the composition of these substances in human blood.
- Protein compounds and amino acids that act as catalysts accelerating chemical processes.
- 0.35% organic and 0.029% inorganic acids. The largest percentage is in malic, citric and lactic acids.
- There are about 150 different aromatic substances. They make linden honey so fragrant and fragrant.
High nutritional value of the product (100 g - 328 kcal) provides a high content of carbohydrates.
Useful properties of linden honey
The amazing taste, wonderful aroma, combined with a unique chemical composition make linden honey one of the most delicious and very useful natural products.
The beneficial effect on the body is due not only to the presence of vitamins, minerals and acids, but also plant polyphenols: quercetin and kaempferol. The combination of these elements in one product endowed it with a number of useful properties:
- Immune-boosting, immune-boosting;
- antiseptic and antimicrobial;
- wound healing.
Due to these qualities, linden honey is considered the best remedy for colds accompanied by fever, severe sore throat and cough. Honey has a soothing effect on the throat and promotes rapid expectoration of phlegm.
Antimicrobial and metabolic properties of honey help to relieve inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach with gastritis, normalize the liver, gallbladder and kidneys.
It is recommended to use linden honey for people with disorders of the heart and circulatory system.
Soothing effect has a positive effect on the nervous system, helping to get rid of depression, nervous disorders.
Linden honey is used not only for internal use, but also externally. With eczema, irritations and any skin lesions, the product has a healing and antimicrobial effect.
Linden honey not only supports the female body from the inside, filling it with vitamins, minerals and other useful elements, but also has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin and hair.
Since ancient times, women have prepared skin care products based on linden honey. Masks, scrubs, honey wraps help detoxify the body, help fight cellulite, tighten the skin, eliminate wrinkles, giving it a natural shine and improving color.
The presence in the daily men's diet of linden honey has a positive effect on the reproductive organs, improves the metabolic process in the body and helps in the fight against stress.
Doctors recommend the constant use of this product for men after 50-60 years. He not only increases male strength, but also normalizes the work of the urethra and eliminates inflammation.
The rich vitamin composition has a strengthening effect on the body of a pregnant woman, replenishing the necessary elements to maintain the health of the future mother and the full development of muscle mass and internal organs of the child.
Large amounts of fructose in honey can cause high blood sugar levels or cause allergies. Rashes on the skin, unpleasant itching in the vagina occur in women who are not previously allergic to honey. Such a reaction of the body may be due to a change in the hormonal background. During this period, it is better for women to refuse linden honey or use it only after the approval of the doctor.
Linden honey saturates a woman's body with useful substances, transmitted with milk and the baby. He improves the function of the mammary glands, thereby increasing the flow of milk. But take it nursing mothers should be very careful, honey, regardless of the variety, is considered one of the strongest allergens.
The growing body is characterized by a constant shortage of vitamins, macro-and micronutrients, so in the diet should be present products rich in these components. One of them is linden honey. It has a strengthening effect on the children's body, helps to fight viral infections. A teaspoon of honey with warm tea or milk is an excellent preventive measure against colds.
Linden honey for the nervous system of children of school age serves as a natural antidepressant, reducing irritability and anxiety during exams. The high carbohydrate content improves brain function and fuels the body with energy.
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities of the product are used to eliminate skin problems in teenagers. Lime nectar normalizes the acid-alkaline balance, eliminating oily shine and acne.
Despite all the positive characteristics, linden honey is not recommended to introduce in the diet of children under 3-4 years, as well as those who are prone to allergies.
When losing weight
Linden honey, although it contains a fairly high amount of carbohydrates, is recommended by many nutritionists as a component of the daily diet of people suffering from obesity.
A small amount of honey added to porridge or tea is broken down in the body rather quickly, as it consists only of natural elements. In addition, the product of bee processing helps to improve the digestibility of food, reduces nervous excitement, removes harmful substances and toxins from the body, increases the mood.
Recipes of folk medicine with linden honey
The exceptional properties of linden honey, which have a beneficial and strengthening effect on the body, are used in folk medicine to treat a number of diseases.
Strengthening remedy for the prevention of colds
Squeeze the juice of several aloe leaves. Mix it with linden honey in a 1:2 ratio. Place the infusion in a glass jar and seal tightly. Insist at room temperature, in a dark place for 3-5 days. Take in the fall and spring, 1 tbsp. before breakfast for 2 weeks.
At the first symptoms of malaise.
- 60 g honey from the linden flower;
- 20 g brandy;
- 250 ml of warm boiled water;
Dissolve the honey in warm water and add cognac. Into the resulting mixture squeeze the juice and half a lemon. Drink before bedtime.
- 1 tbsp. honey;
- 2 tbsp. grated cranberries (currants).
Add these ingredients to a cup of warm tea and stir. Drink 3 times a day. You can mix honey with berries and take the mixture with tea.
One of the best remedies to help expel phlegm: a cup of warm milk with the addition of 30 g of honey. To enhance the effect, you can add ½ tsp. of baking soda.
Black radish with honey for dry cough
Wash and dry radish. Make a hole and put in it 2 tbsp of lime honey. Place the radish on a plate, leave it on the table. The next day the juice will appear. Take 1 tbsp. 3 times a day. You can use the juice for several days until it begins to ferment. After 3-4 days of such treatment, sputum will begin to come out, soon the cough will stop.
Wheat scone with honey (external use)
For preparation you will need:
- vegetable oil (natural, unrefined);
- linden honey;
Add a little water and the rest of the ingredients to the flour. Knead elastic flatbread. Apply to the chest area, cover with plastic wrap and woolen blanket. Keep for no more than 3 hours.
- linden honey;
In a clean and wiped dry half-liter jar put equal amounts of herbs, filling 1/3 of the volume of the container. Pour so much linden honey that the herbs are completely covered with it. Leave the honey-herbal mixture to insist in a dark cool place for 10-12 days. Suck in a dry cough 3 times a day for 2 tsp.
- linden honey of liquid consistency;
- horseradish root;
Squeeze 100 ml each of horseradish and beet juice. Mix and add 70 g of honey and freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon. Put the drink in a glass jar. Take 1 tbsp. 2 times daily before meals for a week and a half.
Gastritis (with reduced acidity)
- 100 g aloe leaves;
- 100 g of linden honey.
Put the honey to heat in a water bath. Chop the aloe leaves (combine, mincer). Pour into the lightly heated honey and let warm for 3-4 minutes. Take 1 tbsp. mixture in the morning, before breakfast. The use of this agent speeds up the digestion process.
Quite simple remedy for normalization of stools: add 2 tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. lemon juice in 100 ml of warm boiled water. Take in the morning before the main meal. The treatment period is 10 days.
With frequent problems with stools.
- linden honey;
Take 100 grams of each dried fruit. Pour a glass of water and boil for 2-7 minutes. Chop or grind finely the cooled dried fruits. Mix the mass with 100 grams of honey. The mixture should be taken before bedtime.
Chamomile decoction with honey: 70 grams of herbs pour 250 ml of boiling water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes, strain. Dissolve 30 grams of lime honey in the purified liquid. Rinse your mouth several times a day. Such a decoction not only relieves inflammation, but also destroys pathogenic bacteria.
Remedy to improve immunity
- 5 lemons;
- 250 g of linden honey;
- 4 cloves of garlic.
Grind garlic and lemons (not peeled). Mix with honey. Put the mass in a glass container and close tightly with a lid. Leave in a dark place for 7-10 days. Take 3 tsp. slowly sucking up before bedtime.
- fungus extract;
- black cumin seeds;
- propolis extract;
- linden honey.
Take an equal amount of all components (20 g each). Heat 30 g of honey (in a water bath) to a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. In 300 ml of boiled water (temperature not exceeding 40 degrees) gradually add the components, remembering to stir thoroughly. Allow the herbal infusion to infuse for half an hour. Strain, add honey. Take 1 tbsp. with warm tea or water.
In the morning before a meal, drink 250 ml of mineral water with 30 g of linden honey and juice of ½ lemon. The procedure must be repeated for 14 days.
Linden honey in cosmetology
Useful properties are used not only in folk medicine, but also for the preparation of care products for the body, face and hair.
Russian beauties always took a jar of linden honey with them when they went to the bath. After a good steam, the girls applied honey to the body, waited for a while, and then just washed off. This scrub makes the skin firm and smooth.
Massage with honey elixirs, baths with linden nectar, anti-cellulite wraps, face and body masks have an excellent effect on skin color, hair condition, get rid of wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes.
Folk remedies usually combine honey with fruits, egg yolk, cereals, milk and dairy products.
Vitamin-honey mask with oatmeal flakes
- egg yolk;
- linden honey - 15 gr;
- oatmeal flakes - 1 tbsp;
- vitamins A, E;
- olive oil - 17 gr.
Grind the flakes. Combine them with the egg yolk. Stirring, add olive oil and honey. Add 2-3 drops of vitamins. Mix well and apply to cleansed skin. Time of action - 20 minutes.
Honey mask for problem teenage skin
- freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- linden honey;
- castor oil.
Mix 1 tbsp of linden honey with 4-5 drops of castor oil and squeeze a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture to a cleansed face tonic for 15 minutes. After applying the mask 2-3 times a week, the inflammation caused by acne and skin irritations are significantly reduced. After a month course, there is no trace of pimples.
- 4 aspirin tablets;
- 2 tbsp. linden honey;
- 20-30 ml of purified water.
Crush the aspirin and dissolve it in water. The solution should not be too liquid. Add honey. Apply to the problem areas with a cosmetic brush. Leave to dry until first signs of shrinkage. Apply as needed.
Scented oil bath to moisturize the skin
- linden honey;
- jasmine oil;
- rose oil
- almond oil;
- lavender extract;
- linseed oil.
Take equal amounts of oils and extracts. Mix in proportion of 2 to 3 with honey. Pour into warm bath. Duration of the procedure should not exceed 20-30 minutes. Frequency of bathing is once every 10 days. After application, even the driest skin will become significantly softer, will acquire a natural color and radiance.
A remedy for cellulite
- 100 ml of liquid linden honey;
- 50g granulated sugar;
- 20 ml of grape oil;
- Ground chilli pepper.
Warm the honey slightly in a water bath. Pour in the oil. Add the sugar. Stir quickly and stir in the pepper (add a little at first). Smear the problem areas and wrap with cling film (food film). For greater effectiveness, wrap it in a warm blanket. The first time you use it, if there is a strong burning sensation, rinse it off. Thereafter the product can be left on for a longer period of time.
Bath for rejuvenation
- linden honey;
- mint leaves;
Put the herbs in a deep container. Mix them thoroughly and pour hot boiling water. Cover with a lid and leave to cool for 20-30 minutes. The resulting mixture is strained through gauze. Pour the milk into a saucepan and put on the stove. Turn the heat up to 30°C. Gradually add honey, stirring with a spoon. Mix the two mixtures. Leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Add to hot bath. Re-apply every two weeks.
Strengthening hair mask.
- linden honey - 20 grams;
- propolis extract - 1 tsp;
- jojoba oil - 2-3 drops;
- Shilajit - 2 tablets.
Crush mumijo tablets to a powdery state. Mix with the rest of the ingredients and rub into the skin. Leave for 10-15 minutes. This remedy restores the vitality of hair and strengthens the bulbs.
Remedy to stimulate hair growth
- ground cinnamon - 10 g;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- Honey lime - 1 tbsp.
Pour a lightly heated spoon oil and hold for a while to disclose all the properties of the product. Add cinnamon and honey. Apply it on your skin and cover your head for a few minutes until it has a warming effect. Wash your hair as usual. To improve the effect you can rinse your hair with water with lemon juice. Such a mask will not only increase hair growth, but also give a silky and shiny.
Express remedy for split ends
- almond oil - 15 g;
- apple cider vinegar - 20 g;
- linden honey - 60 gr.
Mix all the ingredients. Rub into oil 15-20 minutes before washing your head.
Harm and contraindications
Natural and so fragrant linden honey, endowed with many useful qualities, for the bulk of people is a delicacy and medicine. But there are categories of people for whom a drop of this nectar is poison:
- First of all, this applies to allergic people. Allergy to honey appears in the form of simple rashes, itching in the throat, but can cause swelling or anaphylactic shock. Therefore, before introducing this product into the diet, it is better to be tested.
- Contraindicated linden honey people with poor blood clotting, chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- There is a certain danger in the use of the product for diabetics. Linden honey can cause an unwanted release of insulin, leading to a rapid spike in blood sugar levels.
- You should not give linden honey to children at an early age. Experts recommend introducing it into the diet after 4 years of age.
Natural linden honey can not cause significant harm to the body, if you adhere to the norm and do not violate the recommendations of doctors.
How to choose and store
The number of those who want to have a high-quality natural linden honey in the house is increasing every year. In the market and in stores with increasing demand, the number of fakes and sales of honey with the addition of various impurities is increasing.
Choosing honey, you should pay attention to the color. All types of linden honey is quite light, sometimes transparent, in candied form - white or light yellow. Much about the quality of the product and says the smell. The linden's aroma does not wear off even when it is crystallized.
Honey retains its taste and healing properties for quite a long period (several years). The main thing is to store it correctly at home.
Creating ideal conditions allows the observance of the basic parameters of storage:
- Container. A glass jar, tightly closed with a lid, is ideal for storing linden honey. You can also use ceramic containers. It is not recommended to store the product in metal utensils - the oxidation process may begin.
- Temperature ranges. Ideally, from -5 to 20°C. At higher temperatures, honey may begin to deteriorate, losing its health and taste. If the product has been heated above 40°C, it should be thrown away, as under these conditions honey turns into a poisonous and dangerous substance.
- Lighting. Honey from linden trees does not tolerate direct sunlight. This can cause a strong reaction of decomposition of most of its nutrients. The best place to store it is a pantry or kitchen cupboard away from the stove.
- Humidity. One of the properties of linden honey is that it absorbs moisture quickly, so it is better to store it in a room with reduced or normal humidity levels.
- Smell. The jar with the honey should always be kept closed. So honey for a long time will retain its natural fragrance of linden and will not be spoiled by the absorption of foreign smells.
By adhering to these fairly simple recommendations, hostesses will be able to avoid spoilage and fermentation of the product.
How quickly it crystallizes.
The natural chemical reaction to which all varieties of honey are subjected - crystallization. This transition process occurs gradually, with honey first becoming thicker and lighter in color, then becoming saccharine. As it crystallizes, these honeys do not lose their aroma, flavor or health benefits. In addition, this process is indisputable proof of the absence of foreign impurities in the composition and the naturalness of the product.
Linden honey begins to crystallize 2-3 months after extraction. The rate of the process is affected by the percentage of glucose content: the higher it is, the faster the product is saccharized.
Natural factors influence the slowing down of the crystallization process. For example, rainy weather during the nectar harvesting period by bees contributes to the increased moisture content in the product.
But if the consistency of linden honey is not subject to change within 6-7 months (under proper storage conditions), you can safely say - it is a fake, having no useful properties.
How to tell the difference between counterfeit and fake
You can avoid deception by knowing the elementary ways of determining the naturalness of linden honey:
- Drop a small amount of honey on the skin of your hand and rub it in. Natural honey will absorb fairly quickly, while artificial or low-quality honey will roll up on the surface of the skin.
- Scoop up the honey with a spoon and, lifting it to a small height, slowly let it trickle back into the jar. Quality honey drips down evenly, being absorbed in the total mass quite slowly and without forming a turbid sediment.
- Excellent proof of naturalness is the presence in the jar of particles of wax, pollen.
- The weight of natural honey in a liter jar is not less than 1 kg 200 g.
More opportunities to test and determine whether honey is natural or it is a sugar syrup with flavoring can be done at home by experimenting with the addition of various catalysts and the use of improvised means:
- Iodine: Dissolve a small amount of linden honey in a glass of water. Add a few drops of iodine to the liquid. In the chemical composition of the product of bee processing there are no components that react to this catalyst, so if the liquid did not change color in the glass, the honey is natural.
- Bread: Pour some honey into a deep saucer and dip a small crumb into it. If, after a few minutes, the bread is softened - instead of honey you bought a fake.
- Vinegar: Make a weak honey solution and drop table vinegar into it. The natural product will not react with it, and the proof of unnecessary additives in it will be the appearance of bubbles on the surface or sediment at the bottom of the container.
- Starch: Pour a little starch into a tablespoon of honey. If the reaction does not start, the honey is natural.
- Fork or knife: Heat a table object over a fire and dip it into the honey. If it's sugar syrup, the metal will turn black.
Carrying out such experiments, you can become 100% sure of the quality of the purchased linden honey.
How to consume linden honey correctly
There are no generally accepted rules regarding the amount of honey consumption. But physicians agree that for a healthy adult daily rate of honey should not exceed 40-50 grams. This amount is quite enough for preventive purposes, and also enough to replenish vitamin and mineral reserves.
For people who lead an active life, engage in sports or work with great physical exertion, it is allowed to slightly exceed this norm. But for people with a sedentary lifestyle and overweight, it is better to reduce the dosage.
Pregnant women are advised not to use more than 8 grams (1 tsp.) per day, so as not to cause an adverse reaction in the form of allergies or elevated blood sugar levels.
For children from 4 to 12 years of age, a daily allowance of 15 to 20 grams of linden honey is recommended.
When adding linden honey to tea, coffee or milk, remember: the temperature of the liquid should not exceed 40 ° C. Otherwise, instead of the healing effect, the body will suffer from poisoning or the emergence of allergic edema.
Interesting facts about honey
- The production of linden honey in Siberia began more than 2 centuries ago, and now this region is its main supplier to Russia.
- Visitors to Israel can try one of the most expensive types of linden honey in the world. For 1 kg of the product will have to pay almost three hundred dollars.
- The nutritional value of 100 grams of honey is equivalent to 180 grams of meat, 52 grams of nuts and 85 grams of cheese.
- There are monuments dedicated to bees in Poland, Russia, Belarus and Canada.
- One bee needs to overcome more than 55 thousand kilometers to collect enough nectar to produce 1 kg of honey.
- Most honey is produced in China.
- There are 24 trace elements in the chemical composition of human blood. 22 of them are in honey.
- To get 1 liter of linden honey, bees need to collect at least 2.5 liters of nectar.
- Man began breeding bees about 5 thousand years ago. And since then, hives have undergone almost no changes.
- Linden honey is the only product of natural origin, which has in its composition more than 250 useful substances. 40 of them are microelements, 23 are amino acids.
- There are more than 2,800 varieties of honey in the world. Linden honey is endowed with the most delicate flavor and is considered the best natural remedy for treating colds.
- The most useful honey is honey that was collected by bees from different flowers.
- The most expensive variety of honey is elvish, produced in Turkey. Its price ranges from 6500 to 7000 dollars.
- Honey was first found in the tomb of Tutankhamen. It was found that the product does not spoil for a long time and retains all its useful properties.
- In the daily diet of astronauts must be present honey.
- Since ancient times, annually in Russia on August 14 celebrated honey harvest.
- Honey is considered one of the best cures for a hangover. If you eat a little of it, then feel immediately improved.
- In ancient times, people replaced the refrigerator with honey. At room temperature, honey-covered meat will not spoil even in a month.
«Important: All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. for informational purposes only. Consult with a health care professional before following any recommendations. specialist before applying any of the recommendations. Neither the editors nor the authors shall be liable for any possible harm caused by materials."