Black cumin oil: useful properties and contraindications
Black cumin oil is presented in the form of a liquid, which has an oily structure and a light yellow shade. This product is made by cold pressing the seeds of damask or sown black cumin and is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other useful substances. The rich composition of this product allows its use for the treatment and prevention of a number of serious diseases, including pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract, upper respiratory tract and even cancer.
- Composition and calories
- What is useful for black cumin oil
- General benefits
- For Women
- For Men
- For Pregnancy
- For breastfeeding
- For children
- How to take black cumin oil for weight loss
- Black cumin oil in medicine
- Diabetes mellitus
- For pancreatitis
- For gastritis
- For bowel
- For constipation
- For gout
- For colitis
- For the liver
- For hemorrhoids
- For colds
- For runny nose.
- For maxillary sinusitis
- For parasites
- From oncology
- From warts and papillomas
- For psoriasis
- From prostatitis
- Varicose veins
- For mastopathy
- For uterine myoma
- For asthma
- Black cumin oil in cosmetology
- For Face
- For hair
- For eyebrows and eyelashes
- For the Body
- Harm and Contraindications
- How to choose and store black cumin oil
- How to make black cumin oil at home
- Interesting Facts about Black Cumin
Composition and calories
The beneficial effect of this product on the human body is explained by its rich composition. Black cumin oil contains a large amount of fatty acids (85%), including:
The product contains a large amount of vitamins. When it is consumed regularly, the body receives:
- B vitamins (B9, B6, B1, B2, B3);
- ascorbic acid;
- vitamin D;
- vitamin E;
- Vitamin A.
The useful properties of black cumin oil are also due to the high content of minerals. The composition of this natural product contains a large amount of:
As for the caloric content of the product, it is quite high. 100 ml of black cumin oil contains 896 calories. This should be taken into account if you have a history of certain diseases that require limiting the consumption of high-calorie products.
What is useful for black cumin oil
The substances that make up black cumin oil can have a unique effect on the human body. With the regular use of this product there is an improvement in the work of all internal organs and systems, which is possible thanks to the following properties of the oil:
- wound healing.
Black cumin oil is used to treat and prevent cancer, as well as CNS disorders. This product has a positive effect on the immune system, increasing the body's defenses and preventing the development of colds and many other diseases. In addition, thanks to the substances contained in this product, its regular use can protect people from the development of cancer, which is especially important today.
The rich composition of the oil is recommended:
- for disorders of the digestive system organs;
- decreased appetite;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Pathologies caused by pathogens;
- Thinning of the vascular walls;
- High cholesterol levels;
- heart disease;
- acute bronchitis;
- Diabetes mellitus.
According to qualified physicians, black cumin oil can improve the condition of patients suffering from such diseases:
- skin infections.
Vitamins that are present in the composition of black cumin oil can normalize the entire body:
- Vitamin A improves metabolic processes, prevents the deterioration of visual acuity and increases the body's defenses.
- Vitamin D prevents the development of cardiovascular disease, rickets and helps to strengthen bone tissue.
- Ascorbic acid helps to improve immunity, is involved in metabolic processes, helps reduce bad cholesterol and increase physical activity.
- Vitamin E is especially important for pregnant women. Its deficiency can lead to abortion.
- B vitamins have a beneficial effect on the central nervous system, improve metabolism and gastrointestinal function, prevent the development of anemia.
It is impossible not to mention the beneficial effects of macro- and microelements included in the product. They help:
- normalize blood pressure;
- Strengthen bone and joint tissues, vascular walls;
- prevent the development of heart disorders;
- Increase mental and physical activity;
- normalize the work of the CNS;
- enhance immunity;
- To prevent the development of anemia;
- flush out accumulations of toxins;
- normalize hormonal background;
- prevent the development of cancer.
The beneficial effects of black cumin oil on the female body is extremely difficult to overestimate. This product is recommended to use:
- for menstrual disorders;
- inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system;
- oncological diseases;
- hormonal disorders.
In addition, experts note that the systematic use of the oil will help to maintain a woman's beauty for many years. The substances it contains can improve complexion, hair and nails, stop premature aging, and improve skin elasticity.
However, for this product to manifest all its useful properties, it should be consumed in strictly limited quantities. To achieve the desired effect, it is enough to drink 5 ml of oil per day. Such an amount will be able to saturate the body with the necessary amount of useful substances and prevent the development of undesirable effects, which can be caused by their excess.
It is not necessary to refuse this product and the representatives of the stronger half of mankind. With its systematic consumption there is an activation of the sexual system and improvement of the overall condition. The substances that are in its composition help normalize the production of testosterone, increase potency and activity of sex cells. Among other things, men whose diet contains this product, are much less likely to be diagnosed with diseases of the genitourinary system, which allows you to characterize the black cumin oil as a means of preventing them.
This product is also useful during pregnancy, but only in moderate quantities. In this case, the oral use of oil is possible only after consulting with the attending physician, who can assess the appropriateness of its use and exclude all possible risks for the future mother and child.
It is considered completely safe to use caraway oil as a cosmetic product. It will be able to cope with stretch marks, increasing the elasticity and firmness of the skin, increase cell regeneration, improve the condition of hair and prevent hair loss. However, physicians advise the use of this product with extreme caution. In some cases, the oil can provoke allergies, which is extremely undesirable during pregnancy.
In the absence of individual intolerance, caraway oil can be introduced into the daily diet of a nursing mother only after the baby reaches two months of age. When used correctly, the product will help:
- Increase the production of breast milk.
- Get rid of the rash, the appearance of which was caused by an allergy to a particular product.
- Prevent and stop the development of ulcers.
- Reduce blood pressure without the use of medications.
- Relieve pain syndrome of varying intensity without the use of medications.
- Prevent the development of colic and flatulence.
- Eliminate excess fluid from the body, getting rid of edema, which many young mothers face.
- Get rid of parasites without harming the health of the new mother and baby.
Despite the many useful properties, physicians strongly recommend consuming this product only after consulting a pediatrician. In some cases, its consumption can provoke a number of undesirable consequences, which will adversely affect the health of the young mother and baby.
Pediatricians strongly advise against introducing caraway oil into the daily diet of children who are less than 3 years old. However, even after the baby reaches three years of age, the new product should be introduced with extreme caution, controlling the condition of the child. In the absence of allergic and other adverse reactions, regular use of the oil will help:
- improve the immune system;
- Prevent the development of avitaminosis;
- normalize the liver;
- Prevent the development of pathological processes in the gastrointestinal tract;
- improve intestinal peristalsis;
- normalize metabolism;
- improve appetite;
- normalize the cardiovascular system;
- prevent blood pressure fluctuations.
How to take black cumin oil for weight loss
Despite the high caloric content of the product, experienced nutritionists position it as an effective means for weight loss. According to experts, cumin oil is able to restore lipid metabolism, remove accumulated toxins and waste from the human body, improve metabolism, get rid of excess fluid and reduce appetite. Each of these features of the product will help get rid of extra pounds, and the content of a large number of vitamins and other substances will prevent the development of a number of dangerous diseases.
However, to achieve the desired effect, you should use black cumin oil for two months. The first month is divided into 3 stages:
- The first week. The first 7 days you should use 5 ml of caraway oil daily. In this case, to achieve maximum results, you should take it 30-40 minutes before breakfast.
- The second and third week. From day 8 to day 21 you should take the remedy twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. At the same time, its amount should not be increased or decreased.
- The fourth week. During the fourth week, it is necessary to give up the evening use of the oil and leave only the morning use.
The second month of using cumin oil is divided into four stages:
- The first week. The first stage consists of 7 days and implies the use of 10 ml of caraway oil every morning on an empty stomach.
- Second week. The next 7 days you need to increase the amount of oil to 20 ml.
- The third week. During this stage, the daily intake of caraway oil should be increased to 30 ml, dividing them into 3 doses.
- The fourth week. The last stage involves taking the oil in the morning and evening. In this case, its single amount should be 5 ml.
To increase the effect of using this remedy, during the second week, refrain from eating foods with high fat content, and do not refuse its external use. Mix caraway oil with any other essential oil and apply it to the problem areas of the body daily.
Caraway oil is one of the safest products that can help you get rid of extra pounds. Despite this, before using it, it is recommended to make sure that there are no allergies or any contraindications. Otherwise, the harm from its use may exceed the benefits.
Black cumin oil in medicine
Each of the useful properties of black cumin oil is confirmed by qualified medics, which allows you to use it to treat many diseases in conjunction with medications. At the same time during its use there is not only an improvement in the general well-being of the patient, but also an acceleration of the healing process.
For diabetes mellitus
So, for example, in diabetes mellitus of the first and second type, black cumin oil will help reduce glucose levels and glycated hemoglobin. When taking this product on an empty stomach, the effect will be noticed almost immediately. In addition, when caraway oil is introduced into the diet of patients suffering from diabetes, it is observed:
- reduction of body weight;
- normalization of blood pressure;
- excretion of toxins and harmful cholesterol;
- getting rid of edema;
- increase of immunity;
- saturation of the body with vitamins.
Based on this, it can be argued that the consumption of black cumin oil will not only help to normalize sugar levels, but also strengthen the entire body of the patient.
Despite all the useful properties of caraway oil, medics prohibit using it during the exacerbation of pancreatitis. Introduce this product to the daily diet is allowed only after the onset of a stable remission and only after consultation with the attending physician. In the absence of contraindications and normal tolerance, the use of this product will help:
- Relieve discomfort arising after eating;
- increase appetite;
- get rid of flatulence;
- Stop the reproduction of pathogenic fungi and other microorganisms;
- Restore the body after an illness.
Medics draw the attention of patients that the acceptable norm of caraway oil consumption can be established only by the attending physician, based on the characteristics of the patient's body.
As is known, most often the cause of the development of gastritis is improper nutrition, which leads to disorders in the work of the gastrointestinal organs. Many doctors agree that caraway oil is able to cope with these problems, normalizing the digestive system organs, intestinal function, pH balance.
Regular use of this product will help not only to eliminate the cause of the development of pathology, but also to relieve the symptoms that accompany it, including:
- severe heartburn;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- intestinal colic.
Medics note that the oil, which is part of a complex drug therapy, will help heal microcracks and other damage to the mucous membrane of the stomach and prevent the emergence of new ones, speeding up the healing process.
For the intestines
Caraway oil can help cope with intestinal disorders as well. This product can improve intestinal peristalsis, accelerate the healing of microcracks that have occurred in the mucous membranes, and start the healing process for ulcers. However, the appropriateness of its use in each situation can judge only a qualified physician, assessing the patient's condition and the peculiarities of the disease.
This unique product is one of the best natural remedies not only for the prevention, but also for the treatment of constipation. According to many physicians, thanks to its unique composition it is able not only to improve bowel peristalsis, but also to soften and accelerate the removal of hardened stools, which allows you to get rid of constipation without the use of medication. Especially relevant are such properties of caraway oil in cases where the use of drugs is undesirable: pregnancy, lactation or childhood.
Due to the healing properties of the product, medics allow its use for the treatment of gout and other joint diseases. In combination with traditional medicines, this product is able to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms that accompany the disease, and speed up the recovery process. However, therapists strongly advise their patients not to self-medicate. Only a qualified doctor is able to build a proper treatment regimen and determine the acceptable dosages of oil and other drugs, based on the peculiarities of the course of the disease.
Due to its unique properties, black cumin oil can also be used to treat colitis. With proper use, this product will help:
- Normalize the patient's stool;
- reduce acute pain syndrome;
- get rid of flatulence.
Medics note that the product can be introduced in a complex therapy only after consultation with the attending physician and evaluation of the general condition of the patient. Remember - self-treatment can lead not only to the deterioration of the general state, but also to the development of related diseases!
For the liver
Caraway oil is able to remove waste products, toxins, fight pathogens and improve cell regeneration. These features allow the product to be used to treat and prevent serious liver diseases, including cirrhosis and hepatitis.
Relevant this remedy also for diseases such as hemorrhoids. In this case, caraway oil can be part of therapeutic baths, ointments or lotions. Thanks to the substances included in the oil, it will help:
- completely relieve or reduce acute pain syndrome;
- Stop bleeding of varying intensity;
- completely relieve inflammation;
- soften the stools, making it easier to defecate;
- Increase the elasticity of the skin, preventing the formation of new microcracks;
- speed up the healing process of fissures.
The naturalness of the product allows it to be used to treat those patients who are contraindicated for many medicines, which is especially important for pregnant and lactating women.
High effectiveness shows caraway oil and in the treatment of colds. Medics recommend its use:
- As a rubbing. A mixture of 1 part of cumin oil and 5 parts of any other oil can be used to rub the chest. Such a remedy will help get rid of coughs and speed up the healing process.
- For steaming the feet. Because of its warming properties, cumin oil can completely replace mustard powder or be used in combination with it. It is enough to add the remedy to a container of hot water and steep your feet in it. This will help to cope with the first symptoms of colds and prevent further development of the disease.
- For oral administration. Tea with cumin oil will help relieve cold symptoms.
Black cumin oil can cure a cold at any stage of its development. However, it is also worth considering the fact that in some cases without medication will not work.
If you have a runny nose
Runny nose, as one of the symptoms of a cold, can also be treated with caraway oil, but only if there is no individual intolerance to this product. To cope with a strong flow from the nose can be cotton turundas, pre-moistened in this amazing remedy. They should be placed in each nostril and kept for no more than 15 minutes. In this case you should also take into account the fact that this remedy will only be effective if the mucus flowing from the nose has not acquired a yellow or green tint. In the treatment of such a runny nose it is allowed to use the oil only in combination with medications.
With maxillary sinusitis
To cope with maxillary sinusitis, black cumin oil will help only in combination with medication. Drops, inhalations and turundas with this natural remedy will help to strengthen the effect of the medications used, accelerate the healing process and improve the overall condition of the patient.
About the ability of cumin oil to effectively fight parasites say many experienced therapists. This natural product stimulates the production of lysozyme and other substances that can stop the reproduction of parasites. In addition, the elements contained in the oil are able to have a devastating effect on both adult parasites and their larvae, as well as perfectly cope with the removal of products of their vital activity - toxins.
Antiparasitic effect of the oil is due to the ability:
- Killer effect on helminths, other parasites, their larvae and eggs.
- Eliminate parasites and products of their life from the human body.
- Repair tissues damaged by parasites.
Medics note that due to the absence of side effects, this remedy can also be used for preventive purposes.
In case of oncology.
Studies have shown that caraway oil helps to increase the number of antibodies and improve the immunity of a person suffering from cancer. When consumed regularly, this product can:
- protect healthy cells from viruses that attack them;
- stimulate the production of interferon;
- have a destructive effect on malignant tumors;
- inhibit the division and spreading of cancer cells.
Caraway oil has a suppressive effect on cancer cells due to the ability to increase the production of interferon, which inhibits the growth and development of pathogens. According to doctors, in this way the protective functions of the human immune system are restored, which enables the body to cope with the disease on its own.
Based on the above facts, caraway oil can be used as an aid in the treatment of cancer in its various stages. In addition, its use will help reduce the risk of developing this disease several times.
For warts and papillomas
As is known, warts and papillomas arise due to the penetration of pathogenic viruses into the human body. Because of the oil's ability to fight such microorganisms, it is able to completely or partially rid a person of such neoplasms. This is done with the help of applications in the following sequence:
- Prepare a cotton or gauze swab.
- Soak it in pre-heated unrefined cumin oil.
- Place the swab on the affected area of the skin and fasten it in any convenient way - with a medical plaster or bandage.
- Leave the application for 5-6 hours, then remove it.
To get rid of warts and papillomas is recommended to repeat this procedure every day for a month.
Despite the effectiveness, in some cases, the oil can only cope with the external manifestations of papillomas. Medics note that to prevent recurrences of the disease, you should use this remedy in combination with medications, the purpose of which is to suppress the papillomavirus.
According to statistics, psoriasis is one of the most common skin diseases and is diagnosed in every tenth patient who seeks medical help. Despite such a wide spread of the disease, it is still impossible to name an effective medication, which could completely get rid of psoriasis. This is due to the doctors' poor understanding of the nature of the disease. Although not so long ago, but it was already found out that the cause of the development is a fungal infection, which in most cases is accompanied by hormonal malfunctions and disorders of the adrenal glands. Each of these causes is effectively dealt with by black cumin oil.
In combination with medication and a therapeutic diet, oral and external use of this remedy gives good results and in some cases helps to completely get rid of this unpleasant pathology.
Caraway oil is also an effective remedy for skin conditions such as vitiligo. Thanks to its unique composition this product is able to stimulate melanin production and protect cells from oxidative processes. This helps normalize the production of melanin, smoothing the complexion and getting rid of unwanted pigmentation.
With regular use, the skin gradually becomes even, and the area that was devoid of pigmentation darkens. At the same time, you can enhance the effect of using caraway oil by eliminating the negative factors that are the impetus for the development of the disease, including:
- Regular stress;
- improper diet;
- Poor living conditions.
The substances that are contained in cumin oil can stimulate blood circulation and have a devastating effect on pathogens that infect the prostate. This allows the use of this remedy for the treatment of prostatitis. At the same time, medics consider its external use to be the most effective. Patients are advised to rub the oil, heated to a comfortable temperature, into the groin area and do not wash it off for 5-6 hours. The oil is able to relieve the symptoms of the disease and speed up the recovery process, but only in combination with medication. As an independent remedy, caraway oil is not used. Moreover, the complete rejection of medication can cause the development of related diseases and complications.
Medics have long called the cause of the development of acute allergic reactions. These are immunopathological processes that arise as a consequence of human contact with this or that allergen. Black cumin oil is able to suppress them and cope with each of the symptoms of allergy. This is possible thanks to the content of this product Nigellon semohiprepinon. This substance is able to protect the human body from allergies and reduce the penetration of allergens into the blood.
For varicose veins
According to many therapists, black cumin oil is able to have a unique effect on the course of such a disease as varicose veins, reducing the permeability of capillaries and improving the condition of the vessels. To get the desired result, the oil is used:
- Externally. It is recommended to apply the product daily to the affected areas, leaving it to work for a long period of time.
- Orally. The course of treatment is not less than 14 days. During this period, it is recommended to supplement the standard therapy with the daily use of 5 ml of caraway oil.
This remedy is completely natural and is able to have a mild effect on the body. Despite this, it is strictly forbidden to use it without prior consultation with your doctor!
Good therapeutic effect of caraway oil shows and in the treatment of many disorders in the female body, including diseases such as mastopathy. With daily use of the product there is a decrease in symptoms and improvement in the overall condition of the patient. The oil is used both for therapeutic massages, and as a drug for oral administration, has a cumulative effect and mild effects.
However, prescribe caraway oil for the treatment of this disease on their own is strictly prohibited! Only a qualified physician can do this, having previously assessed the feasibility of using the remedy.
Due to its unique properties, the product is successfully used to suppress diseases caused by the herpes virus. With systematic oral use and dotted application of the oil is noted complete elimination of the disease in the shortest possible time and its rare recurrence. This effect is achieved due to a strong antiviral and immunomodulatory effect. After taking cumin oil, the patient's immune system improves, which allows you to prevent the disease and suppress the herpes virus long before the active development of the disease.
In the case of uterine myoma
In an attempt to avoid surgery for uterine myoma, many women resort to treatment with caraway oil. Medics confirm that in some cases, this remedy is really able to completely cure this disease, which is possible thanks to its anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and many other properties. When myoma is small and only in the absence of complications that often accompany this disease, caraway oil is able to activate the lymphatic system, provoking the release of T-lymphocytes. In response to such changes in the body, its defenses are activated, which leads to the reduction of myoma.
According to many physicians, caraway oil can also act as a substitute for traditional bronchodilators. It is able to influence the lungs directly and open the airways. Moreover, its regular use helps to reduce the frequency of asthmatic attacks and suppress hyperexcitation of the immune system. However, it is strictly forbidden to use this remedy without first consulting the treating therapist. In most cases, it can enhance the effect of bronchodilators, which in turn can lead to extremely undesirable consequences.
Black Caraway Oil in Cosmetology
Caraway oil is known not only for its therapeutic but also for its cosmetic properties. It is widely used to create home care cosmetics, the purpose of which is:
- Improvement of the condition of the skin of the face;
- nourishing eyebrows and eyelashes, accelerating their growth and giving them luster;
- Restoration of the attractive appearance of hair;
- nourishing the skin of the body.
Cleansing, protective, nourishing, moisturizing and many other properties of caraway oil allow you to use it as a means to combat
- with swelling of the skin;
- pigment spots;
- Acne and boils;
- The first signs of skin aging;
- Unhealed scars.
Masks, which include this agent, show a good and long-lasting effect, but only if they were made in accordance with the recommended beautician proportions.
To increase the elasticity of the skin of the face and to achieve an excellent tightening effect, experts advise the use of a mask made of the following components:
- 10 g of crushed oatmeal flakes.
- 5 ml of caraway oil.
- 1 egg yolk.
- 5 ml of honey.
Mix all the ingredients, apply to clean, degreased skin and leave to work for 15-20 minutes. After this time, wash off with water at a comfortable temperature without using soap.
Improve the appearance of oily skin, according to beauticians, can be a mask of the following components:
- 5 ml of caraway oil.
- 8 ml of olive oil.
- 4 drops of essential oils of rosemary, juniper, bergamot and basil.
Mix the ingredients in any order and apply to your face warm.
Owners of dry skin beauty masters recommend regular use of a mixture of such ingredients:
- 8 ml of caraway oil.
- 10 g of low-fat sour cream.
- 10 g of ground cinnamon.
Apply the mask to previously cleansed skin and leave for no more than 20 minutes.
Caraway oil is one of the most effective natural remedies for fighting acne. For women of the beautiful half of humanity who have encountered a similar problem, cosmetologists recommend the regular use of a mask, which includes the following components:
- 10 ml of tea tree oil.
- 8 ml of black cumin oil.
- 10-20 grams of oat flour.
Place the ingredients in a container of suitable size, mix thoroughly, apply to the skin of the face and soak for 15 minutes. After this time, rinse off the mask with water of comfortable temperature.
Cosmetologists point out that the use of cosmetics listed above is allowed only after testing for allergic reactions. This will minimize all risks and avoid such unpleasant manifestations as:
- allergic rashes;
- redness of the skin.
For your hair
Because of its unique composition, caraway oil is included in many hair masks. But you should not expect a quick effect from the use of such remedies. The desired result can be seen only after a comprehensive treatment and regular procedures. However, beauty experts note that the wait is worth it. The effect achieved through the use of caraway oil will last long enough.
Caraway oil is recommended for use in the following cases:
This is a problem faced by both men and women. A mixture of 50 ml of olive oil and the same amount of caraway oil will help to solve it. Massage the oil mixture into your scalp, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash out with your usual shampoo.
If you perform the treatment regularly, but no more than four times a week, you will have a gorgeous head of hair in a few months.
Need to strengthen and improve hair growth
A common problem is poor hair growth, which is often accompanied by hair breakage. You can cope with such manifestations will help regular use of a mask of equal parts cumin, castor, burdock oil, 2 chicken yolks and 2-3 drops of lemon essentials. Apply the resulting product to the scalp, then distribute over the entire length of the hair and soak for no more than 10 minutes. At the end of this time, rinse your hair thoroughly under running water, using a mild shampoo and balm.
To achieve the desired effect, experts advise to conduct the procedure 2-3 times a week, observing the recommended dosages and do not exceed the dwell time.
The appearance of dandruff
Despite the fact that dandruff is a common problem and occurs in many people, to cope with its traditional ways is difficult. If shampoos and other remedies offered by modern manufacturers do not give the desired result, caraway oil enters the fray. To forget about dandruff once and for all, use a mask of 125 ml of skimmed kefir, 10 ml of cumin oil and 5 ml of rosemary oil. Apply the resulting mixture with massaging movements on the scalp and distribute over the entire length of your hair, then leave it for 30-40 minutes.
With regular use of the product is not only a complete elimination of dandruff, but also an improvement in the appearance and quality of the hair.
Excessive dryness of hair
To moisturize and nourish the hair with necessary vitamins will help a mixture of equal parts of almond oil, high-fat sour cream and black cumin oil. Apply the mask on your skin and hair, and then leave it for 20-25 minutes. After the stated time wash off the mask with plenty of water, using the usual shampoo and balm.
For eyebrows and eyelashes
According to experts, caraway oil can improve the condition of your eyelashes and eyebrows, giving them an attractive appearance, accelerating their growth and increasing their volume. To increase the volume and accelerate the growth of your eyelashes, mix caraway oil and olive oil in equal amounts, apply the oil mixture to your eyelashes and leave it for at least 2 hours. The effect will be visible after 3-4 treatments.
If we talk about using caraway oil to improve the appearance and increase the density of the eyebrows, in this case it is recommended to use it as an independent product. Apply the product to cleaned, dry eyebrows with a special brush and leave it for 3-4 hours. If you carry out such procedures regularly, the effect will not make you wait long.
It is worth noting and the fact that you should use such products with extreme caution. Cosmetologists note that contact with the mucous membrane of the eye will cause unwanted symptoms, which can be eliminated only with the help of an ophthalmologist. To avoid such consequences, use a special brush for applying skincare products and be extremely careful.
For the body
Caraway oil is widely used by cosmetologists not only for the care of the skin on the face, but also the whole body. In this case, the most popular recipes are the following options.
Balm for the decollete area
To prepare a remedy that is ideal for the care of the skin in the decollete area, prepare the following components:
- 5 ml of caraway oil.
- 5 ml of grape seed oil.
- 5 ml of peach oil.
- 2 drops fennel oil.
- 2 drops of geranium oil.
Mix the ingredients in a container of suitable size and massage the decollete area using the resulting mixture. The duration of the procedure should be no more than 5 minutes. It is not recommended to wash off the oil mixture afterwards. Simply remove excess oil with a paper towel.
A remedy to nourish the skin all over the body
Many people are faced with dry skin on the body. Completely get rid of flaking and other unpleasant manifestations will help a mixture of such ingredients:
- 5 ml of black cumin oil.
- 5 ml of shea butter.
- 5 ml olive oil.
- 1 ml of vitamin E.
- 5 ml of aloe juice.
- 5 ml honey.
Apply the balm to dry skin and enjoy its softness and radiance after the first use of this product.
Harm and contraindications
Despite the many useful properties, like any other product, black cumin oil can have a negative impact on the human body. However, this is possible only in case of ignoring a number of contraindications, which implies a complete refusal to use this product.
Doctors forbid to consume caraway oil in such cases:
- Individual intolerance. Despite the fact that allergic reactions to cumin oil occur quite rarely, you should not completely exclude the possibility of their occurrence. This will lead to the manifestation of unwanted symptoms, including attacks of nausea, vomiting, severe itching, and in some cases even to asphyxiation.
- Pregnancy. One of the features of this product is the ability to eliminate foreign neoplasms. That is why the use of cumin oil during pregnancy can cause a miscarriage.
- The presence of transplanted organs. Consumption of the product will increase the risk of rejection of transplanted organs.
- Presence of serious diseases. You should also refrain from consuming caraway oil if you have a history of diseases such as hypotension, heart attack or stroke.
Exceeding the recommended dosages may also harm human health:
- Children from 3 to 9 years of age may consume no more than 2.5 ml of oil per day.
- From 10 to 18 years of age, the allowable daily intake increases to 7.5 ml.
- From 18 years of age, the daily rate increases to 10 ml.
In some cases, the allowable consumption rate can be increased. However, to make a decision on the need to increase it on their own is strictly prohibited! Only a qualified specialist can do it, having previously evaluated the condition of the person, the peculiarities of his body and excluded all possible risks.
How to choose and store black cumin oil
Have a negative impact on the human body can also have a low quality oil. To prevent this, pay attention to some nuances when buying the product:
- The method of obtaining. The most useful and high-quality oil is considered to be the one that was obtained by cold-pressing. Such a product retains the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Color. High-quality oil should have a light, yellow color. If the color is too dark, this indicates a problem with its production or storage.
- Volume. You should not buy oil in large containers. Due to the small shelf life of the product, there is an increased risk of consuming expired oil, which will lead to food poisoning.
Caraway oil should be kept in the refrigerator after opening the package. In this case the container in which it is kept should be closed with a tight lid. This will not only preserve the freshness of the product, but also prevent the penetration of foreign odors.
How to make black cumin oil at home
Black cumin oil can not only be purchased in ready-made form, but also prepared at home. To prepare this unique product you will need only a few ingredients:
- Olive oil - 250 ml.
- Black cumin seeds - 2 tbsp.
Pour the olive oil into an enameled container, put it on the stove and heat the liquid to 60 degrees Celsius. Pour the seeds into a glass jar and pour them into the hot oil. Soak the resulting mixture for 14 days. To get the expected result, put the preparation in a dark, warm place.
After the specified period of time, strain the oil and pour it into a container, which can be closed with a tight lid. Store the finished product in the refrigerator.
Interesting facts about black cumin
Black cumin is a plant that contains in its composition a large number of useful substances. This fact explains the unique effect of the product and its derivatives on the human body. And if every second person knows about the benefits and healing properties of the product, only a few know that caraway has been used as a food since the time of the Egyptian pharaohs, and its seeds were found in tombs during archaeological excavations:
- It has been used as a food since the time of the Egyptian pharaohs, and its seeds have been found in tombs during archaeological excavations.
- Long used by sorcerers to make magical amulets and a variety of potions.
- It bears a striking resemblance to cumin.
- It is most commonly used as a seasoning during the preparation of first and second courses, which is possible because of its unique aroma and spicy flavor.
Caraway oil is a product that, when properly consumed, can have a unique effect on the human body. Its unique properties help to maintain health for many years and give the opportunity to use for the treatment and prevention of dangerous diseases.
«Important: All information on this site is provided solely for introductory purposes only. Before applying any recommendations, consult a health care professional. specialist. Neither the editors nor the authors shall be liable for any possible harm caused by materials."