Users explicitly agree to the processing of their personal and technical data as described in this Policy. Using the Site means the expression of the User's unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing.
The User must not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
User Information Processed by the Owner
- The Site collects, accesses and uses technical and other information related to Users for the purposes specified in the Policy.
- Also, technical information means information that is automatically transmitted to the Owner during the use of the Site with the help of the software installed on the User's device.
- The Owner does not verify the reliability of personal information provided by the User, and has no ability to assess the User's competence. However the Owner assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
Purposes of processing technical information of Users
The main purpose of the Owner when collecting data is to provide information services to Users. Users agree that the Owner may also use the data collected for:
- Developing and developing the Site, troubleshooting technical or security problems.
- Analysis for expansion and improvement of information content.
- Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on information preferences of Users.
- Targeting of advertising materials.
- Performing statistical and other research based on anonymized data.
Measures used to protect personal information of Users
The owner takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal information of the User from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
- All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Policy shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
- Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) procedure of dispute resolution is mandatory.
- Continued use of the Site after such changes have been made confirms the User's consent to such changes.