Onions: useful properties and contraindications
Onions are one of the most common products. He is used in the preparation of salads, soups, second courses, as well as used for preserves. The vegetable gives dishes a special aroma, flavor, even in spite of the bitter taste and unpleasant smell. In addition, onions are healthy and help cope with colds.
- What is the difference between red onions and ordinary onions
- Which are healthier
- Composition and calories
- How useful are onions
- General benefits
- For Women
- For Men
- For breastfeeding
- For children
- Which forms of onions are healthier
- Useful properties of onion juice
- Onions in medicine
- For Diabetes Mellitus
- For pancreatitis
- For gastritis
- For gout
- For the liver
- For hemorrhoids
- Folk Medicine Recipes for Onions
- For colds
- From colds
- For bronchitis
- For hypertension
- For stuffy ears
- For a sprain
- Onions in cosmetology
- For Face
- For Hair
- Harm and Contraindications
- Allergy symptoms of onions
- When to harvest and how to store onions
- Can I Freeze?
- What can be cooked from onions: Recipes
- Onion rings in batter
- Greek Onions
- Can we give animals onions?
- Fun Facts about Onions
What makes red onions different from ordinary onions
It is easy enough to distinguish between the two types of onions:
- They are primarily distinguished by their appearance. An ordinary onion has a golden hue. Red onions get their name precisely because of their rich color. They also come in purple with a red hue.
- Also vary in taste of these products. Turned onion is bitter and harsh. The red variety doesn't have such bitterness; it is softer and slightly sweet. Such a taste is due to the presence of antacids.
- They also differ in their composition. Red onions contain a greater number of substances that help slow down the development of cancer cells. Thus, it is the one that is recommended for patients who are at risk of cancer.
They are both used for the prevention of increased incidence of flu and acute respiratory infections, as they contain a lot of vitamin C. The vegetable also has good antibacterial properties.
What is healthier
Experts are still arguing about which onion is healthier. According to studies, it was found that red has the property of slowing down the pathological processes occurring in the body, including the development of cancer.
But onions are excellent against pathogens, destroying them, and increase immunity due to the sufficient amount of vitamin C. Thus, it is impossible to determine which onion is better, as each has its own beneficial properties.
Composition and calories
Onions are popular both in cooking and in folk medicine. The usefulness of the product is determined by its chemical composition. He contains:
- Retinol. Is the main vitamin that supports the health of the visual apparatus. In addition, it has an excellent property to eliminate rashes, relieve irritation on the skin. Vitamin A helps to eliminate the first signs of aging and slow down the natural process. That is why it is widely used in cosmetology and is included in some facial and hair products.
- Vitamin C. Increases human immunity, is necessary during the flu and cold season. Onions contain enough of it, so the product is used to prepare healing infusions.
- B-group vitamins. This group includes several vitamins at once, which are necessary for many systems and organs. They help to control the nervous system, normalize the performance of the digestive tract, take part in cell division and cellular metabolism.
- Vitamin PP. It is also called nicotinic acid. It is necessary for the human body for normal functioning of the nervous system. It is found in sufficient quantities in both red and onions.
- Saccharides. Are a source of glucose. It, in its turn, gives the body strength and is a natural energy.
- Fiber and organic acids. Fiber is needed by the body to control weight and to nourish healthy bacteria. It helps control cholesterol levels in the blood, which over time is deposited on the walls of blood vessels and causes congestion.
- Iodine. Required for normal operation of the thyroid gland. It produces a huge number of different hormones involved in almost all organs.
Common onions also contain minerals such as ash, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and others. All of them have their own special role in the human body, are indispensable constituents that allow you to control many processes.
Onions are also used in many diets for weight loss, as they have a low caloric value. It is 41 kcal per 100 grams of product. If it is consumed in small quantities, it will not harm the figure.
What are the benefits of onions
The product should be part of everyone's daily diet, regardless of its type and method of preparation. This is due to the fact that it has many useful properties and is rich in vitamins and minerals. In folk medicine and cooking, the vegetable is valuable due to the following properties:
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect. The substances in its composition help to destroy pathogens, fungi and bacteria. That is why the vegetable is used to treat a number of diseases that develop as a result of their reproduction.
- It helps to destroy parasites that can develop in the intestines. They are called worms. The substances in onions have a devastating effect on them, which allows you to get rid of such a disease.
- It regulates the level of cholesterol due to the fiber content. When cholesterol is high, it begins to accumulate on the walls of blood vessels, slowing down blood circulation. This results in congestion, which can lead to a stroke or heart attack.
- It helps to eliminate irritation on the skin. In folk medicine, onions are widely used to treat hives, irritations, rashes.
- Helps to eliminate harmful substances and products of pathogens. Accumulating, these substances are the cause of unpleasant symptoms of poisoning.
- It has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. Also included substances and trace elements contribute to the alignment of blood pressure.
- Normalizes sleep. Onions can be eaten 2-3 hours before going to bed. After a few days go insomnia, restlessness.
- It gets rid of anemia due to the sufficient amount of iron in the product. Such a condition can be dangerous for the body, especially during pregnancy.
- It has a positive effect on the kidneys and liver. That is why it is used to prepare various infusions in the presence of kidney and liver diseases.
Onions are used in folk medicine for the prevention of gout, as it eliminates the deposition of salts in the joints.
Thus, onions bring invaluable benefits for the human body and are widely used not only in cooking for cooking various dishes, but also in folk medicine and cosmetology.
A normal hormonal background is important for the female body. On it depend on the ability of the reproductive system, women's health and beauty. It is onion that affects it, as it contains a large amount of vitamin B9.
Regular use of onions allows you to eliminate the discomfort that occurs during menstruation, and prevents the development of diseases of the reproductive system.
The vegetable brings beauty benefits as well. It has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and hair. The use of various masks and infusions helps to cope with brittle hair, nail plates, as well as to eliminate some skin problems.
Common onions are also useful for men's health:
- It positively affects the work of the reproductive system. With regular use in any form, there is an improvement in potency.
- The substances that are included in the product help to improve the genetic material, make sperm more mobile.
- The onion also has a positive effect on the adenoma of the prostate. He is used to relieve inflammation, reduce painful sensations.
- Onions allow you to prolong a man's life, contributes to the prevention of stroke and heart attack due to the property of controlling cholesterol levels.
Onions contain folic acid, which is necessary for the female body during pregnancy. It is an important component in the formation of the fetus and the neural tube. It is on its quantity that the further development of the child depends.
Pregnant women can safely eat one head of onion a day. Its beneficial substances will protect a weakened body from colds, viruses and help cope with inflammatory diseases. Onions will not harm the fetus.
When breastfeeding, onions should be treated with caution, because they can cause a certain amount of harm to the baby's body. Newborns often have an allergic reaction to the product. It is expressed in the appearance of rash, irritation and redness of the skin.
All the substances contained in the vegetable affect the composition of breast milk and its taste. This can cause the baby to refuse to breastfeed.
Introduce onions into your diet, like all foods, gradually. If a newborn shows signs of allergy, you should abandon the use and consult a specialist.
Onions should be introduced into the diet of a child from three years. It is added to various dishes, but in small amounts, gradually. It will be of great benefit to the child's immature body, will help strengthen the nervous system, improve digestion and enhance immunity.
Until the age of 3 the vegetable can be harmful to the body. This is due to the fact that onions can negatively affect the oral mucosa and cause an allergic reaction. That is why you should not give it fresh at an early age.
When losing weight
Onions have a small caloric value. That is why it is used in various diets for weight loss. In addition, the vegetable is able to fight fat deposits.
This product is recommended by nutritionists, as it helps to remove harmful substances from the body, improve the metabolic process and accelerate the absorption of minerals and vitamins into the blood, from where they enter the organs and tissues.
Onions are recommended as a supplement to light vegetable salads, soups and second courses.
In what form are onions healthier
Many people are interested in the question of in what form onions are healthier. It is difficult to answer this question, because in each case, the heat treatment also preserves some of the useful substances.
Onions, which are added to soup or cold cuts, pouring, give all their useful substances to the broth. Part of them is lost under the influence of temperature.
Folk medicine says that the decoction, in which the onions were boiled, helps to cope with runny nose and maxillary sinusitis, if you do inhalations. Thus, even after boiling, onions will benefit the body.
Onions after frying have practically no useful properties. The high temperature deprives it of many of its components. After frying, the product has only a more pleasant aroma, golden color and mild taste.
Like fried or boiled, baked also undergoes heat treatment, but it retains some of its health benefits. This is due to the fact that it is not cooked in oil, but baked in its own juice. Baked vegetable is an excellent addition to meat dishes, has a pleasant taste and flavor.
Onions in fresh form are the most useful, as they retain all the useful substances. He can be used in salads. In combination with vegetables and greens, its usefulness increases.
But onions in their fresh form have a bitter taste, an unpleasant aroma. To eat it separately from other vegetables is unpleasant. In addition, after eating there is an odor in the mouth. It is difficult to eliminate it with the help of chewing gum. This requires brushing your teeth.
The useful properties of onion juice
Onions can be used not only whole. In alternative medicine, its juice is used, as it has a number of useful properties.
First of all, it has a positive effect on the condition of the teeth and gums, strengthening them. Onion juice is an excellent remedy for scurvy.
Before the use of medicines in medicine, the treatment of various diseases was carried out exactly by the juice of the onion. It brings invaluable benefits for the body and has the following properties:
- Improves digestion. Onions contain a large amount of fiber. It allows you to control the amount of cholesterol, activates the development of beneficial bacteria that are in the intestines. As a result, the microflora improves significantly. Onion juice also contains inulin, which has a positive effect on the performance of the gastrointestinal tract. It can reduce the risk of developing certain gastrointestinal diseases.
- Reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions. Onions and their juice contain an antihistamine of natural origin. This substance is necessary to relieve the symptoms of allergic reactions. Due to this, onion juice in folk medicine is used to eliminate various kinds of redness, rashes on the skin. Inulin easily absorbed into the intestine, retains its properties even after a few hours.
- Helps with coughs, copes with colds. Onion juice is known in folk medicine as an expectorant. It is also widely used for therapy in the presence of respiratory diseases. The product also contains oils. They are the ones that remove phlegm and mucus. In folk medicine, onion juice is used to get rid of colds, bronchitis, flu, cough. It is also recommended for sore throats.
- It strengthens bones. According to the results of recent studies, experts have found that onion juice contains special substances that are involved in the construction of bones. Thus, the remedy can be used in folk medicine to treat diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis and other diseases characterized by bone damage.
- Lowers the amount of glucose in the blood. With the daily use of onion juice and the product in its fresh form, there is a significant reduction in glucose. This property is achieved by the presence of chromium in the composition.
- It strengthens the cardiovascular system. The heart and blood vessels transport blood and all the useful substances that enter the body, including oxygen. Experts have found that regular consumption of onion juice reduces the level of cholesterol, which causes the formation of plaques on the vascular walls. As a result, a person's risk of stroke or heart attack decreases. The presence of vitamin B9, sulfur and chromium strengthens myocardial muscle tissue, which prolongs its life.
- Helps in the fight against pathologically altered cells. Onion juice contains small amounts of various types of sulfites. But they are enough to stop the development of cancer. Onions can prevent cancerous lesions of organs such as the larynx, prostate, esophagus, mammary glands.
- It improves oral health. Onion juice is known for its bactericidal properties. Because of this, it is an excellent prevention of tooth decay and infectious lesions of oral tissues. According to experts, chewing onions for 3 minutes helps to destroy all viruses, bacteria and germs that are present in the mouth.
- Increases potency. Onion juice was popular among poor men in ancient Egypt as a means to increase potency and sperm production. It, due to its properties, allows you to improve the composition of sperm. In the Middle Ages, all monasteries imposed a strict ban on the use of this vegetable.
- It helps to restore the menstrual cycle. Onion juice is also used by women who have a menstrual cycle disorder. He is able to cure and various diseases of the female reproductive system.
- It helps to strengthen the hair. Onion juice is used in cosmetology. On its basis, you can independently prepare various remedies that allow you to strengthen the hair, return them to a healthy shine. Onion juice also helps to improve the condition of the facial skin. Such properties are due to the presence of sulfur. The substance helps to clean pores and restore the structure. With the regular use of face and hair masks, after a few weeks a noticeable improvement is noted.
- It helps to get rid of acne and age spots. Onion juice, due to its composition, can remove acne and lighten freckles, birthmarks.
- Skin healing. In folk medicine, onion juice is used to quickly remove small wounds, abrasions, as well as bruises. At the same time, the remedy will even out the tone of the face, making it more healthy.
Onions in medicine
The vegetable has been widely used in cooking in the preparation of various dishes and for medical purposes.
In case of diabetes.
Onions contain substances that allow you to regulate the level of sugar contained in the blood. Experts recommend that diabetics include it in their diet. Especially useful will be baked onions. It retains a lot of useful substances and has a pleasant taste.
If you have diabetes, the use of onions will maintain a good mood, improve your health and reduce the risk of complications associated with the disease. The vegetable removes toxins and cleanses the body of toxins, which is also useful for patients with diabetes.
Important: The glycemic index of onions is 15 units.
Onions are useful in the presence of pancreatitis. But during the period of exacerbation of the disease, you should refuse to use it. This is due to the fact that it will cause irreparable harm to the body.
When onions are consumed during the exacerbation of pancreatitis, irritation of the mucosa increases, which provokes the appearance of unpleasant sensations and aggravates the course of the disease. In remission, onions are recommended in boiled or baked form, as they do not have a negative impact on the mucosa of the organ.
In the case of gastritis, you should eat onions only in remission. The vegetable, thanks to its properties, will help to reduce the risk of developing ulcers and other complications.
When an exacerbation occurs, you should not use onions, as his juice has a negative effect on the mucosa. This will provoke the appearance of pain and other unpleasant sensations.
Folk experts recommend the use of onions for gout. This is due to the fact that it will stop the inflammatory process, restore metabolic processes. Also onions are an excellent prevention of this disease.
For the liver
Onions are invaluable for the liver as well. This is due to the fact that it helps to eliminate toxins and other harmful substances that have a negative effect on the liver.
If you have liver disease, you should consult a specialist before using onions.
In folk medicine, the product is also used to treat hemorrhoids. The substances included in the composition allow you to relieve the inflammatory process.
For treatment, various infusions are made for enemas. It is useful to use the vegetable and in fresh form.
Folk medicine recipes based on onions
Onions are used by folk healers to treat many different diseases. There are many different recipes.
From runny nose
The product, thanks to its properties, gets rid of diseases such as runny nose or maxillary sinusitis. Inhalations are particularly effective. To prepare the solution, you will need a whole onion, pre-shredded on a grater. The mass is put on a water bath and left for 15 minutes. Then breathe the steam. When carrying out the procedure, you should not make quick inhalations and exhalations. You need to breathe evenly and carefully, so as not to get burns of the mucosa.
When the body temperature rises, which is accompanied by a runny nose and sore throat, use compresses based on onions. One whole head is crushed on a grater, and the mass is wrapped in gauze. It is secured with a bandage in the throat area. The compress is put on the night, and before going to bed it is removed.
Onions have also gained popularity in the treatment of bronchitis. It allows you to reduce the risk of complications. For preparation, an onion decoction will be required, in which mother and stepmother are added. The resulting remedy is strained and cooled before use. Take a spoonful of the medicine up to 4 times a day.
Two remedies are used to combat high blood pressure:
- Onion and honey mixture. Grate an onion, add honey and mix everything thoroughly. Infuse the mixture for three days. Take a spoonful up to 3 times a day.
- Infusion. Half of a pre-cleaned onion is required. Pour it with half a glass of hot water and leave in a container overnight. In the morning, drink it before breakfast.
Onions will help to cope with attacks of hypertension, restore BP values.
When the ears are stuffy
In the period of a cold, the ears are often congested. You can cope with this symptom with the juice of an onion. To do this, the juice is squeezed from one head, having previously crushed it on a grater and squeezed the mass. An equal amount of water is added to the mixture and heated. Means injected into the ears 3 drops 4 times a day. The course of therapy for otitis media is about a week. But before starting treatment, experts recommend a test for allergies. To do this, drop the juice on the skin of the wrist and after an hour to an hour and a half evaluate the result.
It is important to know that it is strictly forbidden to put concentrated juice in the ears, because it can cause irritation to the mucosa.
With great physical exertion, it is not uncommon to sprain ligaments. To eliminate the symptoms, one onion is crushed on a grater and mixed with a small amount of sugar. The resulting mass is placed on a gauze bandage, wrapped and applied to the affected area for 6 hours. Then the bandage is changed.
Onions in cosmetology
Onions are trusted by many women and in cosmetology. He brings invaluable benefits for the skin of the face and hair. Several recipes are used.
For the face
Therapeutic masks based on onions are used in order to cleanse the skin from acne, pimples and lighten freckles.
- The simplest mask is considered grated one onion, mixed with a small amount of honey. But you should use it only if you are not allergic to honey.
- Also popular is a whitening mask for the skin of the face. Prepare it simply. First, you need to grate an onion and mix it with the same amount of grated horseradish. In the resulting mixture, add a tablespoon of sour cream. Apply the mask for five minutes morning and evening. It will help to restore the complexion, remove pigment spots and freckles.
Onions can also be used to restore the beauty of the hair. It helps to strengthen weakened curls, give them shine, softness and eliminate their early loss.
There are two most common recipes:
- Onion husk. It is used to get rid of dandruff. To prepare the solution, 50 grams of husks are used, which are brewed with one liter of boiling water. Insist until it cools, then strain. The product is washed through the hair after washing. After a few applications the dandruff will be significantly reduced.
- Mask. Grate onions and mix with egg yolk. All thoroughly mixed, add a spoonful of burdock oil and a small amount of honey. The remedy is applied to clean hair and left under a film for half an hour. Then rinse with water and shampoo.
Before using masks, it is important to make sure that there is no allergic reaction to the ingredients.
Harms and contraindications
Onions are not always beneficial. Under certain conditions, he can cause serious complications. First of all, you should not eat it in large quantities in raw form. He is sharp and bitter, which can harm the mucosa of the stomach, especially in the presence of gastritis, peptic ulcer disease and pancreatitis.
- Gallbladder and liver pathologies of a chronic nature.
- Severe kidney disease.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Ulcers, gastritis and hyperacidity in the acute stage.
It is also important to remember that the product in its fresh form should be used with caution and with hypertension, even though it is used for medicinal purposes. Abuse of the product will lead to a sharp change in blood pressure indicators.
Onion allergy symptoms
In some cases, it can cause an allergic reaction. Its symptoms are:
- redness of the skin;
- increased lacrimation.
Patients also sometimes have allergic runny nose, nasal congestion. All symptoms are treated with anti-allergy medications.
When to harvest and how to store onions
In order to get a quality product, it is important to properly harvest and store the vegetable. It is harvested in the fall. Depending on the area of growth, harvesting is carried out from mid-August to mid-September.
After the crop is harvested, it is laid out in the sun to dry without removing the feathers. You can tell if the onions are ready for storage by their condition.
Dry in the sun in natural conditions. As soon as the feathers turn yellow, the vegetable is removed for later storage, put in fabric bags or hung up.
Can I Freeze
Many products can be stored in the freezer, but this does not apply to onions. This is because once frozen, they lose their healthy properties and become soft and tasteless. You should not cook dishes with them. Store it exclusively in fresh or pickled form.
What can be cooked from onions: recipes
A large number of dishes are prepared from this product. The most popular of them are the following options.
Onion rings in batter
Before cooking, onions are soaked in water with the addition of vinegar. Then it becomes more tender. To prepare the appetizer you will need the following products:
- 4 onions;
- 3 spoons of flour;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt - to taste.
Cut soaked onions into rings. In a separate container mix egg, flour, salt and sour cream. In the resulting mass dip rings of onions one by one and fry in vegetable oil until crispy brown.
Serve this dish with tomato sauce; you can also use garlic or sweet and sour sauce.
Onion soup is prepared with vegetable or chicken broth. To prepare it, prepare:
- 3 onions;
- 2 liters of broth;
- 50 grams of cheese;
- 2 tomatoes;
- A teaspoon of flour;
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Cut the onion in small pieces, put it in a pan and fry until it gets a golden crust. Then add flour and add it to the broth. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Scald the tomatoes with boiling water, remove the skin and chop them. Add them to the soup. All add salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour the soup into ceramic pots, cover with grated cheese and put in a preheated to 180 degrees oven. Cook for 7 minutes. Serve with croutons.
This is a great snack that can be used for weight loss as well. It is prepared using small onions, which are served cold. To prepare it, 200 grams of onions and 2 liters of vegetable broth are needed.
The onions are peeled, poured over with boiling water and left for five minutes. The water is drained, and the onions are cooled. Then it is transferred to the broth, salt and seasonings to taste. Everything is put on the fire and boil for 15 minutes.
Onions are popular and are added to various dishes as a base or an addition. It gives salads a special flavor and aroma. Second and first courses with fried onions acquire an amazing golden color. The vegetable will help to strengthen the immune system and cope with the symptoms of various diseases. That is why it should be used not only in cooking, but also for cosmetic purposes.
Can I give onions to animals?
The product has a strong unpleasant smell that animals cannot tolerate. Onions should not be given to cats and dogs, in spite of their benefits. Because of the strong aroma, it can cause an impaired sense of smell.
Also, you should not feed onions to rodents, parrots and other animals. It can be harmful and cause burns to the mucous membranes of the stomach and mouth.
Interesting facts about onions
Onions are known to everyone as a vegetable that is added to various dishes. But not everyone knows some interesting facts about it:
- The product got its name because of its taste qualities. It was named by Carl Linnaeus with the word searing - "all".
- Today, experts know more than 860 varieties of onion. They can be found not only in garden plots. Onions grow in meadows, steppes, forests. But of these, only 200 species are considered vegetable and can be eaten.
- Specialists have not established the onion's homeland. Some believe it came from Southwest Asia.
- In Europe, they were only eaten in the Bronze Age. Before that, they were not eaten.
- Onions and garlic are mentioned in the chronicles of ancient Egypt. They were known for their medicinal properties 3,000 years BC. Herodotus, the famous historian, in his writings described the construction of the pyramid of Cheops. According to him, a huge amount of gold was spent on the work, which went to buy vegetables, including onions. They were distributed to slaves.
- The onion was first depicted on the tomb of Tutankhamun in 1352 B.C.
- Onions were grown in China and India 5,000 years ago.
- Onions were a compulsory part of the diet of knights in the Middle Ages. During this period, they were a popular product that was also used for ransoming prisoners. One prisoner could be exchanged for eight onions.
- The onion was brought to America by Christopher Columbus. Sailors traveling to distant lands planted the vegetable on the island of Isabella. After getting a good harvest, they began planting it on the mainland as well.
- According to statistics cited by the United Nations, the most onions are consumed in Libya. Almost everyone in the country consumes 30 kg of onions annually. It is added to almost all dishes. The second place belongs to Senegal, where every resident eats more than 20 kg of onions every year. The third place in its consumption takes England, where every year it is eaten up to 9,5 kilos of vegetables. In 4th place are the French. They eat about 5.5 kg of onions a year.
- In India, onions are used at every meal. The cost of it is not constant in the markets in the country, which is associated with the great popularity of the vegetable.
- It is believed that onions get their name because they are similar in appearance to turnips.
- The leek is the symbol of Wales in Great Britain. According to legend, David of Valdaea, bishop and educator, ordered the warriors to put feathers on their helmets. It served as protection against the enemy. Since that time, March 1 has been a national holiday in Wales.
- Onions contain a huge amount of sugar. It is more than in apples and pears. One slice of the vegetable contains about 6% sugar. But it evaporates when cooked.
- Onions, according to nutritionists, are a fat burner. It is included in the basis of soup, which is widely used in weight loss.
- It is believed that people who regularly consume onions, especially fresh, get fewer acute respiratory infections and flu.
- For the prevention of colds, it is recommended to eat about half an onion every day. It will help to strengthen the immune system.
- Onion soup can relieve painful sensations after a wasp or bee sting. It also helps to eliminate toothache. All you need to do is put a piece of onion on the sore tooth.
- Experts have found that the juice of the onion, its taste, aroma, are able to fight against pathologically changed cells. Its regular consumption will help to reduce the risk of malignant tumors.
Tears when peeling onions appear because of exposure to a certain substance called lacrimator. It is released into the environment and irritates the mucous membrane. It has been proven that it is able to dissolve in water.
Thus, onions due to the large amount of vitamins and minerals promotes immunity and helps to cope with the unpleasant symptoms of certain diseases. It is widely used in cooking, cosmetology and medicine. With the help of home remedies it is possible to restore the appearance of the skin of the face, hair.
Abuse onions should not be abused. If you eat it in large quantities, it can harm the body. Contraindications should also be taken into account.
«Important: All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. purposes. Consult a specialist before applying any of the recommendations. specialist. Neither the editors nor the authors shall be liable for any possible harm caused by materials."