Salad Recipes with Pickled Cherry
Aromatic ramson in pickled and salted form retains its unique onion-garlic flavor, which explains its popularity in the preparation of a variety of cold snacks.
How to prepare a salad with salted rampson, cilantro and peppers
To obtain a vitamin salad with a tangy taste, it is necessary to perform the following sequence of actions:
- In a saucepan bring to an active boil 2 liters of water, in which dissolve ½ tsp. of table salt of medium grind.
- Immerse in the liquid 2 kg of green ramson. Blanch for 2-3 minutes, then discard on a sieve.
- In an earthenware bowl combine balsamic vinegar with vegetable oil (40 ml.).
- When stirring, add 1 tbsp of crushed dried bell peppers. paprikaThe bell pepper should slightly swell to open the aromatic and flavor bouquet.
- Transfer the rampson to a deep bowl, pour the prepared dressing.
- Pour the pre-washed and finely chopped greens coriander. Gently mix it.
Such a spicy salad can be served at once. But for a richer flavor it is advisable to put it for 7-8 hours in the fridge.
Olivier salad recipe with pickled rampson and daikon
From a standard set of ingredients, you can get, thanks to pickled ramson, an olivier salad with a new spicy flavor note.
- Pre-cook the pork until tender (50 g of flesh will be required).
- Large tuber potato and the average root vegetable carrot Boil, cool, remove the skin.
- Peel a small piece (50 g) of juicy Daikon.
- Boil an egg. After it cools, remove the shells.
- Cut vegetables and egg into small cubes.
- Shred rings of pickled rampson (5-6 stalks).
- Transfer the ingredients into a dish with the addition of 2 tbsp. Canned peas.
- Add 2 tbsp. mayonnaise (It is possible to use "Sloboda" brand).
Put the salad with a ring on a plate. Decorate with dill sprigs and meat sliced thinly.
Salad with pickled rampson and beet
The sweetish taste of beet organically combines with the spicy onion-garlic hint of rampson and the unique nutty flavor of the dressing. Observe the following algorithm for cooking:
- Boil separately the medium-sized root vegetables beets (2 pcs.) and quite large potato tubers (3 pcs.). Can be baked in the oven, wrapped in foil. After cooling, remove the skin.
- Cut vegetables into small cubes.
- Shred the stalks of pickled cherries (200-250 grams) in small rings.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a blender chop ½ cup of peeled walnuts.
- Add 200 ml. of filtered water to the walnuts, and dissolve 1 tsp. of natural liquid honey. honey with the addition of 40 ml fresh lemon juice. Grind again with a blender.
- To the resulting mass add 2 tsp. grains of Dijon mustard, ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, salt to taste.
Mix the sauce until homogeneous. Dress the sliced salad with it.
How to pickle garden cherry at home
Young juicy stalks of cherry pickled take on a spicy flavor. You can vary it by omitting the listed main ingredients according to your own taste preferences.
How to prepare:
- Rinsed ramson (150 g) is freed from the surface film at the base of the stems. Put in a dish, pour completely cold water. Let it stand for 2 hours. Then it is rinsed and dried, spread out on a textile napkin.
- Cut off the leaves from the stems. Shoots are cut into fragments, the length of which corresponds to the height of sterile jars. Place them tightly vertically. Fill the voids with chopped leaves.
- Pour the filled containers with boiling water. Put metal lids on top. Sustain for 10 minutes.
- After this, the liquid is poured into a saucepan. Dissolve in it 1.5 tbsp. salt of medium fraction, 2 tbsp. sugar.
- Put peas black pepper (6 pcs.), clove buds (3 pcs.), bay leaves (2 pcs.).
- After boiling, boil for 5 minutes. Pour in with gentle stirring table (9%) vinegar (80 ml).
As soon as the marinade boils, immediately pour cherry. Tightly sealed jars cooled upside down. Store in the refrigerator.
«Important: All information on this site is provided solely for informational for informational purposes. Consult a health care professional before applying any recommendations. specialist. Neither the editors nor the authors are liable for any possible harm caused by materials."