Fresh pumpkin juice: useful properties and contraindications
Pumpkin juice has been known since ancient times. He saved people from various ailments and diseases. And nowadays, pumpkin juice is valued and taken to improve immunity and maintain health. You can buy it in the store, but the best way is to make your own drink. This way there is more confidence that the most useful substances of the vegetable will be preserved and improve our body.
- A bit of history
- Composition and calories
- How pumpkin juice is useful
- For Women
- For Men
- In Pregnancy
- For children
- When losing weight
- The benefits of pumpkin juice with pulp
- Pumpkin juice in medicine
- Diabetes mellitus
- For pancreatitis
- For Gastritis
- For Intestines
- For constipation
- For the liver
- Harm and Contraindications
- How to choose and store
- Choice of fruit
- Home Storage Conditions
- Place for storage
- How to Make Pumpkin Juice at Home
- Recipe 1
- Recipe 2
- Recipe 3
- Recipe 4
- Recipe 5
- How to drink pumpkin juice correctly
- How much you can drink per day
- Can I drink it at night and on an empty stomach
- What should be eaten with
- Interesting Facts about Pumpkin
A bit of history
Few people know that the pumpkin growing in the vegetable garden is foreign. Some consider its homeland Mexico, and some consider it America. Archaeologists have proved that the vegetable plant was cultivated a very long time ago, several years before our era. It was only thanks to Spanish seafarers that the vegetable crop was brought to Europe. It was first learned about it in America, it was then considered a liana. Even now many fruit and vegetable lovers call it a berry liana, although Russians consider it a vegetable.
Originally, pumpkin grew exclusively on American plantations and only a few centuries later reached our country. You can remember the indispensable attribute of the holiday of Halloween - Jack-pumpkin. In Russia the product was introduced in the 16th century. The culture was distinguished by its unpretentiousness, so it quickly took root and pleased the inhabitants of the country at that time. Many years have passed since then, but nothing has changed. Pumpkin is still the queen among the vegetable crops and finds its application in many areas. Not only is it used to make delicious food and drinks, but it is also used in medicine, cosmetology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Porridge, pickles, jam, juices from pumpkin are very useful for the human body.
Composition and calories
Let's consider what useful elements the crop has, and how much it is caloric. Let's start with the latter - the caloric content. From the calculation per 100 g of product, pumpkin has:
- 38 kcal;
- Protein - 0 g;
- carbohydrates - 9 g;
- fats - 0 g.
According to the above data, it is clear that there are only carbohydrates in the liquid, and in an easily digestible form. But we must not forget that excessive consumption of the vegetable and juices from it can lead to an increase in blood sugar and insulin.
Pumpkin fruit juice is considered a dietary product, so it will be the perfect helper when dieting or unloading days. Beautiful and delicious drink is enriched with fiber, which will not allow you to wake up feeling hungry.
What is included in pumpkin:
- ascorbic acid;
- vitamins C, E, A, B;
- micronutrients like fluorine, magnesium, iron, calcium and others.
A, as well as vitamin K, which is not found in many other vegetable crops (performs an important function for humans - provides blood clotting).
Thanks to pectin, the work of the gastrointestinal tract is normalized, cholesterol is reduced, and blood circulation is improved. It is considered an excellent antioxidant, so pumpkin juice is necessary for residents of communities where radiation levels are higher than normal.
Pumpkin juice is an excellent folk remedy for colds and infectious diseases. Ascorbic acid, which is part of the product, will reduce the risk of serious complications for a person with a runny nose, flu or ARI.
If you drink the juice with honey at night, you can ensure yourself a restful sleep until morning.
What is useful of pumpkin juice
About the usefulness of the pumpkin product, you can talk a lot. But we will divide its properties into groups.
Worth knowing! It has been proven that pumpkin juice has medicinal properties, so it is equated with medicinal infusions!
Few people think of vegetable juices, although this is wrong. To get the maximum amount of useful substances, it is necessary to prepare a freshly squeezed drink. The following is a list of the main benefits of consuming pumpkin juice for the female body. But this also applies to men. It is especially noteworthy that there are not many contraindications to its use, we can say that there are almost none. It is impossible to harm the body with a pumpkin drink, even if you try very hard!
In addition to the fact that pumpkin juice improves our health and transforms our appearance, which is very important for women, it also promotes weight loss. But first things first.
- The product increases the immune system due to vitamin C. This is an excellent means of prevention from colds and infectious diseases.
- Micronutrients and vitamin K in the pumpkin improve the cardiovascular system. Thanks to the iron increases hemoglobin in the blood.
- The drink calms the nervous system due to the same trace elements and B vitamins.
- Juice improves digestion, normalizes metabolic processes in the body, eliminates constipation, takes care of the liver and biliary tracts.
- Pumpkin juice fights obesity. It is proved that it burns extra fat, and also has a diuretic effect. Useful product for women who prefer to diet and strive to lose weight painlessly.
- For the beauty and youthfulness of women, pumpkin drink is indispensable. There are known cases where pumpkin helped to get rid of rashes on the surface of the skin. Contained in the vitamin E keeps you young and healthy. The drink is able to fight wrinkles, if you use compresses with its use.
Let's move on to the stronger half - men. All of the above useful properties of pumpkin juice are applicable to them as well. In addition, it helps to solve prostate problems. It is proved that the drink is able to increase male potency!
Mature men will find the vegetable fruit useful, because it can normalize the genitourinary system as a whole and significantly reduce the effects of inflammatory processes. It is recommended to drink it as a preventive measure against prostatitis.
Future mothers and babies need useful nutrients, so the juice will be just right. It contains particularly important substances for pregnant women:
- minerals: magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc;
- ascorbic acid;
- Vitamins: PP1, B2 and B1.
Another useful property of the vegetable drink for women during pregnancy is to relieve toxicosis. Perhaps he is not able to completely get rid of it, but to mitigate the unpleasant sensations is quite real.
Do not forget that the juice prevents constipation and regulates the gastrointestinal tract. The only contraindication may be an allergic reaction or intolerance.
Pumpkin drink is useful for a nursing mommy. It will improve milk production. It is used during the first complementary feeding, as it is not only nutritious, but also hypoallergenic. True, you will have to keep an eye on the baby's stool. If the juice is significantly lax, then its dosage should be reduced or even remove it temporarily from the diet of the baby.
Important! Pumpkin juice pregnant and nursing moms should be given only in fresh squeezed form. When using it as a dietary supplement, the drink should be diluted with water to avoid intestinal cramps (colic) in the child.
Children's body pumpkin juice will be very useful, because it is a particularly valuable diet drink. Most nutritionists and gastroenterologists recommend giving your child at least a glass of the healing drink daily, which is rich in useful trace elements, vitamins and minerals. It gives strength, energy and health.
Thanks to the beta-carotene in pumpkin, a child will receive not only an antioxidant, but also an important A-vitamin. Vitamin D will prevent babies from developing rickets, and help strengthen muscles and bones.
When losing weight
Nutritionists have appreciated the pumpkin product. In their opinion, pumpkin may be inferior to potatoes in nourishment, but the vegetable is much lower in calories. And drinking potato juice is not very pleasant, unlike pumpkin juice. And how many vegetable dishes can be prepared in the kitchen from the pumpkin: steamed, boiled, baked, etc. Fingers on hands are not enough to list them all.
With the help of pumpkin juice you can properly organize a unloading diet. It is recommended to "sit" not only on pumpkin, but also to dilute the diet with other healthy fruit and vegetable fresh squeezes.
A great combination of pumpkin juice with carrot, beet or apple drinks. It is recommended to add to it a squeeze of cabbage, spinach or celery. You can consume them separately, but in combination with pumpkin juice it will be much more beneficial, pleasant to the taste and healthier for the body.
It will not be difficult to compose your detox menu with a reduced calorie level. Do not forget about the duration of the unloading process. One day is enough for weight loss to be useful and painless.
For a complete body cleansing, there is a gentle diet. For example, for breakfast, a glass of pumpkin juice, some cottage cheese (100 g) will do. For lunch and dinner, you need to drink a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable drink and add rice or potatoes to your diet. It is recommended to eat boiled meat during the day, you can add an apple in baked form. Pumpkin juice will not let you wake up feeling hungry because of its richness. A pumpkin unloading day will be the perfect solution to the problem of excess weight.
For those who are especially fond of pumpkin, it is possible to arrange a day of unloading on only one vegetable crop. It is necessary to take care of the daily diet in advance. You can make a pumpkin vitamin drink with pulp. To do this, steam the vegetable thoroughly, so that the juice is separated from it, and beat everything with a blender. In five or six meals a day consume the resulting liquid of 1-2 liters.
The benefits of pumpkin juice with pulp
It is known that pumpkin is a source of beauty, youth and health. You should eat not only the juice from the pulp, but also the pulp itself, as well as the seeds. About the benefits of freshly squeezed pumpkin juice, we told. Let's see what is rich in the pulp of the vegetable queen:
- Iron, which reduces the likelihood of developing anemia.
- Vitamin D, which prevents children from developing the disease rickets.
- Vitamin T, which is not found in other vegetable crops. He is indispensable in the fight against excess weight, helps to normalize the gastrointestinal tract.
Included beneficial substances found in the pulp of pumpkin help in the fight against skin inflammatory diseases and acne. They make the skin soft, supple and give it a pleasant color. Another plus of the product is considered to be its ability to improve the condition of the nails and hair. Particularly useful is the pulp for the representatives of the strong half of mankind, who have problems with the prostate gland.
Pumpkin juice in medicine
The orange vegetable is widely used in medicine. Known very effective folk recipes for various diseases of the body. In treatment, almost all components of the culture are used: seeds, pulp, stalks. Pumpkin is used to make juice and squeeze oil, which you can buy in pharmacies.
Worth knowing! Healing properties are attributed even to the flowers and peels. Decoctions can be washed purulent wounds, used internally as an expectorant and antipyretic. The peel is used for itching in the form of powder. To do this, it is dried and thoroughly grinded to a powdery state.
Since we are talking about pumpkin juice, we will describe the healing properties of the delicious drink.
With diabetes mellitus
Pumpkin drink in value is not less than pomegranate, so doctors advise diabetics to take it, but observing the proper norm. Juice has a beneficial effect on the work of the entire body, removes toxins, has a positive effect on the normalization of blood flow and the circulatory system in general.
In addition, it has long been known that pumpkin vegetable concentrate can significantly reduce blood cholesterol levels. Just don't abuse it. Moderate use will be beneficial, but excessive use will only make things worse.
First of all, you should consult your doctor and determine the daily rate of pumpkin juice. Usually for a person with diabetes - it's three teaspoons three times a day. Do not add sugar, salt and other ingredients for flavor. Orange mixture itself is pleasant and tasty, so it is not necessary to change its composition.
Important: The glycemic index of raw pumpkin is 25 units.
Patients are recommended to consume the vegetable drink only during remission. During exacerbations of the disease, drinking pumpkin juice is strictly forbidden! The best option would be if you consult with the treating specialist and together make a sample diet with the use of pumpkin product.
It is allowed to consume freshly squeezed juice ten weeks after the next attack and only with the doctor's permission. Usually the intake of the therapeutic liquid begins with a small dose. It will be enough to stop at 50 ml to begin with. The same applies to juices with pulp. Gradually, the dose is increased to 100 or 200 ml per day.
Thanks to juice from the orange vegetable, you can relieve inflammation of the pancreas and normalize the work, restoring its cells.
Remember! Pumpkin juice should not be used during attacks and exacerbations of pancreatitis!
Patients know that it is quite difficult to achieve a decrease in acidity. But there is nothing impossible! The consumption of the pumpkin fraiche every day will be able to help. The main thing is that the drink will get rid of heartburn by reducing the production of gastric juice.
In order to achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to conduct a 10-day course and take on an empty stomach a healing drink prepared from freshly squeezed juice and water. Half a glass of pumpkin concentrate should be diluted with warm water. The water must be boiled! Then mix it all up and take it. It is recommended to alternate pumpkin juice with other juices like cabbage, potato or cucumber. They can also help with heartburn and reduce the production of gastric juice in the body.
For the intestines
Pumpkin has unique properties for cleansing the entire body. If we talk about the juice, its daily use will be able to normalize the work of the intestines and gastrointestinal tract. Due to the pectin included in the vegetable culture, the processes in the body are accelerated, which has a beneficial effect on well-being. In addition, pumpkin juice heals wounds and lesions on the mucous membranes.
The juice should be used for cleansing on an empty stomach! Only you should remember that in the case of exacerbation of digestive organs from the freshly squeezed drink should be abandoned!
In case of constipation
It is known that with frequent constipation there is a risk of formation of hemorrhoidal knots and the appearance of bleeding cracks. Since pumpkin juice normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, you can forget about the problem with constipation. Thanks to the vitamin K in the pumpkin, bleeding wounds can heal faster.
To avoid a delicate problem, it is necessary to carry out a preventive 10-day course, consuming the drink 3 times a day before meals.
Important! If diarrhea occurs, it is worth reducing the dose of vegetable fruit or eliminating it altogether to avoid dehydration.
For the Liver
The orange vegetable miracle is good not only for the liver, but also for the gallbladder. The juice restores the cells of the damaged organ. It is recommended that patients suffering from cirrhosis or hepatitis consume it four times a day before meals.
The course lasts for 10 days. You should start with half a glass of freshly squeezed fruit. It has a beneficial effect on the work of the gallbladder, as it perfectly cleanses the body and has a diuretic and choleretic effect.
Harms and contraindications
There are no specific contraindications to the use of the drink. The same applies to the harm to health. This dietary product can not cause people an acute allergic reaction or intolerance. Despite this, you should consume pumpkin juice in moderation, so as not to aggravate the situation:
- For acute attacks of pancreatitis;
- congenital weakness of the liver;
- low acidity;
- Acute inflammatory processes in the stomach or intestines;
- exacerbation of gastritis;
- Individual intolerance of pumpkin product.
Important! Do not prescribe your own course of therapy. If you have a serious illness, it would be wise to contact a specialist and get his professional advice and counseling. Ask your doctor to prescribe a dose of pumpkin juice, so as not to harm your health!
How to Choose and Store
In order to make the preparations for the winter were suitable for food, it is necessary to take a responsible approach to the question of selecting and storing the product. Not all varieties of vegetable culture can be left for the winter and eaten after a long "lying". Varieties of late maturing with thick skin are quite suitable. Due to the elasticity of the shell will retain the integrity of the pumpkin, its taste and useful properties. Useful trace elements, vitamins and minerals will remain in full composition and can benefit human health.
Choice of fruit
It is worth knowing that there are large-fruited varieties and small-fruited varieties. For preserves, it is better to choose the first option. Larger fruits are stored longer. For example, a large-fruited pumpkin can be stored for up to 8 months, while a small-fruited vegetable will not survive more than 4.
Need to know! The smaller pumpkin has a richer flavor and aroma!
The choice of pumpkin can also depend on the color. For storage, it is better to take a vegetable with a juicy orange color. You need to look carefully at the surface of the shell. There should be no dents, cuts, scratches and other significant damage on the skin.
Important! When picking pumpkin from your own vegetable garden, it is necessary to observe the temperature regime. The vegetable should be picked at a temperature of no less than 5 degrees Celsius.
Choosing a pumpkin at the market, you should pay attention to its tail. It should always be dry and without any visible signs of rotting, if you plan to save it until spring. The average length of the tail is 6 cm. If you notice that the tail is cut off, it means that the fruit from the bed was picked unripe. It should fall off on its own, not be attached to the skin.
Before storing for the winter, the pumpkin rind should be thoroughly dried. For this you need to leave the pumpkin for some time in a sunny and ventilated room.
Home storage conditions
- Let's list the basic conditions that must be adhered to in the apartment in order to preserve the pumpkin until spring:
- Keep out of direct sunlight and bright light.
- Maintain the optimal temperature for storage - 10 degrees.
- Pumpkin likes humidity, so the room in which you plan to store the vegetable should not be dry. The optimal humidity is 70%.
Place for storage
There are two storage options in the apartment:
- A cool room, a glazed loggia will do.
In the first option, you need to oil the cut product (refined), then wrap it in food paper or foil and put it in the compartment for vegetables.
Do not ignore the freezing of the product. To do this, the vegetable should be cut into small pieces, placed in a bag and sent to the freezer.
With the second option, the pumpkin is stored whole. You can organize a special rack for products for the winter and place the vegetable there. Just do not forget about the sun. If it is a balcony, then take care of darkening the windows in advance.
Important! It is necessary to ensure that the vegetables do not come into contact with each other. Therefore, it is better to wrap the products in paper or to separate the joints with cardboard.
The pantry will also be suitable for storing vegetable crops. But it is worth remembering that it will not be possible to store the product there for a long time, since the temperature regime will be higher than normal.
How to make pumpkin juice at home
For a yummy and tasty drink, Muscat, Butternut, or Kherson pumpkin is a good choice. They have juicy and sweet enough flesh, so you don't have to add sugar. Suitable for making juice and variety Altair. Despite the gray color of the rind, the inner contents of the vegetable is quite consistent with all cooking requirements.
For juice, it is better to take a small-sized pumpkin - 3 kilograms is enough. It is desirable to buy a whole vegetable, as the cut part could be rotten.
Recipes for preparing a delicious pumpkin drink
To prepare pumpkin juice at home will not be difficult. Below, let's look at a few interesting recipes, including long-lasting drinks. Let's start with a simple fraiche with no additives.
You will need the following components:
- 3 kg of pumpkin;
- 10 grams of citric acid;
- 2 liters of water;
- 500 grams of sugar.
- Peel the vegetable from the skin, separate the seeds and cut the pulp into large cubes.
- In a free pot pour water (2 liters) and send it prepared cubes.
- Put everything on medium heat, bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes. To check the readiness of the product, you can pierce the cube with a knife. If it passes easily into the pulp, then the pumpkin is prepared.
- Drain the water, and put the cooked pieces in a juicer and pass through it. You can make a mashed potato. To do this, whip the cubes with a blender and rub through a sieve or squeeze in gauze.
- The resulting mass is sent anew into a pot, pre-tasting, and pour sugar. If your relatives are sweet lovers, you can add more sugar than the recipe calls for.
- Add citric acid to the mass.
- All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and check the consistency. If the liquid is too thick, you can add a little more water.
- Bring back to a boil, but do not boil, taking off the foam in the process. As soon as it stops forming, it means that the healing drink is ready.
To order the jars for the winter, pre-sterilize them and pour there the hot mixture. Close the lids tightly and turn them over. It is necessary that the jar was on the lid. Overnight we wrap the preparation with a towel. Chilled drink is ready to drink. Drink it in good health and enjoy the extraordinary taste!
Pumpkin juice can be made in combination with other fruits or vegetables, such as carrots, lemon, orange, etc. We will make a pumpkin-fruit juice.
The following products will be needed:
- pumpkin - 3 kg;
- 2 or 3 oranges;
- sugar - 400 grams, for those who have a sweet tooth, 500 grams;
- lemon - one piece of small size is enough.
- Peel the pumpkin from the skin and cut into slices. Fill with water, so that all slices are completely covered. Put the pot on medium gas, bring to a boil and cook until tender. The pumpkin cubes should pierce easily with a knife. This will be a sign that the product is ready.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and lemon by hand, being careful not to get any pips.
- Grind the ready pumpkin in a saucepan with a blender.
- Mix freshly squeezed lemon and orange juice with the cooked pumpkin mixture. Mix well.
- Add sugar and whip the mass until it is ready, so that the grains completely dissolve.
- You may taste it. If it seems that the mixture is not sweet enough, adjust.
- Once again turn on the fire and boil the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring all the time.
- While the drink is boiling, sterilize the jars, if we plan to close the juice for the winter.
- Remove the foil from the juice and take the mass from the fire. The hot liquid pour into sterilized containers and close for storage. Just as in the first version, turn the jars on the lid and wrap with a towel.
Once the jars have cooled, they can be put in a cool, dark place.
It will take 5-10 minutes to make a quick juice.
You will need the following products:
- an arbitrary amount of pumpkin;
- sugar to taste or 5 tbsp. spoons per liter of liquid.
- Wash the vegetable well and cut off the skin from it.
- Inside the pumpkin cut into small pieces and run them through a juicer.
- The resulting amount of pumpkin juice we measure and add sugar to it, as required by the recipe.
- Pour all the contents into a saucepan, stir it thoroughly and put it on the fire. Bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes.
- Stir the mixture constantly and remove the foam, if it forms.
- Prepare jars or bottles and pour them, presterilizing the container.
- Close tightly with lids or roll up.
- Turn the jars on their lids, cover with a towel and let cool.
That's it! The juice is ready to use. It can be used immediately or stored until winter, when the body will be in need of a vitamin boost.
Let's make pumpkin juice without adding sugar or other ingredients. This is an easy recipe.
You only need one pumpkin to make it. Additives like sugar or honey can be added after making the juice before taking it directly.
It is prepared as in the recipe number 3. First we peel the fruit, pass it through a juicer. Then boil for five minutes and pour into pre-prepared jars.
This is a description of the preparation of a freshly squeezed healing drink, which has enough of the microelements, minerals and vitamins listed above.
The pulp of the ripe pumpkin itself is juicy, flavorful and colorful. It can be eaten without any additional cooking. But if you want to diversify your menu, then we will tell you about the possibilities of making a fraiche.
- Prepared pieces without pre-cooking is better to pass through a juicer.
- Pumpkin slices can be easily grated on a grater. The ready mixture should be wrapped in gauze and squeeze the juice.
- To get juice with pulp, it is enough to whip fresh pumpkin with a blender.
Not everyone tastes pumpkin juice, but given its usefulness for the body, you can combine it with other favorite drinks. For example, you can add cranberry or lingonberry juice. An excellent combination will be with a carrot or sea buckthorn drink. The taste of the cooked fraiche will change and enriched with other flavors. And the value of the juice will increase, as the amount of useful substances will increase.
How to drink pumpkin juice correctly
There are no special rules for drinking the healing drink. It can go as a supplement to other juices, and vice versa. It can be drunk alone, without various additives, because its taste itself is pleasant and fragrant.
If you prepare it for the winter, it will be even better. Orange bright fresh will remind the harsh winter of the warmth of the sun's rays and immediately raise your spirits.
How much you can drink per day
If the body does not resist the rich vitamin juice, you can drink a liter or more every day. Watch your well-being and condition. Pour a "slice of summer" in a glass in winter from prepared supplies or use exclusively freshly prepared pumpkin juice - it is up to the person to decide.
The amount can be determined independently, if there are no allergic reactions and bans on consumption by the attending physician. The seemingly harmless juice may turn out to be insidious for you. Listen to your body and do not force it!
To improve well-being and raise your mood, as well as for preventive purposes, half a glass before a meal will be enough. But you should start with a small "dosage" to test tolerance. This is just like taking some new unknown drug or substance to the body. Try to drink a quarter of a glass on an empty stomach to begin with, and monitor your state throughout the day. If there are no special changes (nausea, vomiting, skin rashes, etc.), then your body is quite ready to absorb the useful substances in the vegetable.
You should be careful if you have serious diseases of the internal organs. It is better to get a consultation with a specialist in advance and together make a diet.
Can you drink at night and on an empty stomach
It is recommended to drink pumpkin juice on an empty stomach or before eating at least 30 minutes. During the prevention or treatment with the healing drink scheme may change, but the rule of drinking before meals will remain.
Important! Drink the freshly squeezed juice should be immediately. You should not leave it for more than half an hour. It will not only lose its healing properties, but also its taste. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements will disappear, and the juice will be tasteless and unflavorful.
You can drink juice at night, but preferably with honey. Such a drink will not only calm the nerves and relieve stress, but also provide a restful sleep until dawn.
What to drink with
Without additives, pumpkin juice has a peculiar taste. Some people like it, while others cannot stand it. To get rid of the specific taste, you can dilute it with water or other favorite juices. Thus, it will be possible to enjoy the familiar taste of fresh fruit and get the necessary vitamins for the body.
For making the vitamin mix, lingonberries, cranberries, currants, gooseberries, etc. are suitable. The addition of honey will also give its flavor to the drink and honey sweetness.
Interesting facts about the pumpkin
- Despite the fact that the Russians consider the pumpkin the queen of vegetables, it refers to berries. In the world, it is considered the largest berry fruit. The weight of the pumpkin can reach a hundred kilograms.
- The pumpkin is one of the most ancient plants. Archeologists managed to find seeds which are 7 thousand years old.
- There are about 800 varieties of this useful crop, of which only 200 are suitable for consumption.
- Pumpkin is fascinating in its diversity. Orange, gray, white and even black pumpkin fruits are known. In addition, their shape can not only be the usual round, but also oval, pear-shaped, etc.
- The pumpkin rind can be not only smooth, but also with pimples.
Worth knowing! Every year in the small German town of Ludwigsburg there is a festival dedicated to the pumpkin. It is a large-scale event, where you can see many interesting and unusual sculptures from the orange vegetable. Pumpkins from all over the world are brought here, striking in their beauty, uniqueness and diversity.
«Important: All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only for informational purposes only. Please consult a health care professional before following any recommendations. specialist before applying any recommendations. Neither the editors nor the authors shall be liable for any possible harm caused by materials."